11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie

Let him play both, he is young let's keep him happy and here for another 5 years please

Olympics is basically a pre-season tournament anyway but it is quite intensive to play both. At least his Copa last year ended prematurely.

The club nearly stopped Messi playing in 2008 and that would have caused a problem. As it is he's been the best in the world ever since Guardiola let him go.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Included Rakitic in his Ballon d'Or votes, interesting, thought he'd have chosen Iniesta but it shows clearly Rakitic has insane ability.

FC B

It was almost impossible to vote for him since he plays for Barca in the first place, the team that happens to have some of the best footballers on the planet.

Imo he is highly respectful for him and for what he achieved and probably also loved the words Cristiano told the press about him...

Jaguar

Flair Trait
It was almost impossible to vote for him since he plays for Barca in the first place, the team that happens to have some of the best footballers on the planet.

Imo he is highly respectful for him and for what he achieved and probably also loved the words Cristiano told the press about him...
What that Neymar "maybe" one of the best young footballers? XD

Horatio

You're welcome
What that Neymar "maybe" one of the best young footballers? XD

The "maybe" wasn't referring to Neymar though. This is heavily misrepresented by the media. You should check the interview and it's clear.

Last edited:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I did my bad. He's so arrogant in most of his interviews they bore the hell out of me so I took that statement for granted. Pogba definitely isn't a "maybe" either though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans