11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchi

Why do I have this premonition, however subtle it is, that he'll eventually pull a figo?

I believe that a key factor in luring Figo, besides the money, was the exiting all star project real was "selling", the galactico era bullshit.

With Neymar, he already plays with his idol(s), plus florentino perez lost all credibility, even in front of their own fans so there is absolutely no way in hell they could pull that off.

It's just pre-renewal poker man.

raskolnikov

Its annoying Real Madrid keep targetting our best players to pull a Figo.
We never do that to them.
Its time for Perez to go and take his galactico philosophy with him, failed back when it was Zidane y Pavones and failed in this era again.
Also ruined the transfermarket and football in general.
All with corruption, dictatorship and support by corrupt banks as its foundations.
Their greatness is the biggest joke in football history and Perez/the club at this point is nothing more than a cancer to the football world.
Their policy deserves a glasgow rangers type outcome.

vlad

yesterday he was bad, lose possesion quite easly, always on the floor, some poor passes and he hold the ball to much sometimes, something that he was doing in first season.

ATLBarcaFan

yesterday he was bad, lose possesion quite easly, always on the floor, some poor passes and he hold the ball to much sometimes, something that he was doing in first season.

What?? He was easily the MOTM. Messi and Suarez were MIA for most of the game.

aaron101

If that's the case then you weren't watching the game at all.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Can anyone share his snapchat? Would like to add him :)

It was ene_jota but I think Snapchat changed it for him because that handle when searched redirects to the "Official stories : neymarjr" , I just added him.

namaria

telenovela about him and staying/leaving FCB is getting annoying step by step.. he keeps saying that no1 knows what future brings.. if thats the way he and his father using club to get more money,, its lame. at least , he s warning us ontime to not get emotional attached to him.
if i allowed figo to break my heart, for sure i wont allow him to do the same xD

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Oh it wasn't pun, just saw the article too.

Summer really can't come soon enough this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans