11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He says he doesn't know what the future holds and now says he wants to work under pep.
Well... If that's the way it's going to be; thank you and goodbye.

namaria

Neymar: "Any coach I'd love to play under? Yes, there is one: Guardiola. He is a guy who I really admire and who I would love to work with.
: "It's tough to say if I want to play in other countries. Nobody knows tomorrow, but I am very happy where I am right now at Barça."

MessiNeymar

Why do you guys worry about such a stupid quote? He was doing an interview that had tons of questions and he asserted them all honestly. Of course he would say Pep as he saw what Pep did with Messi and against his team a few years ago and knows his connection to Barca. Some of you acting like him saying that is him planning to leave to play under Pep and you ignore the other 1000 times he says he is happy he and wants to stay longer.

The whole "nobody knows future" thing is something every play has used EVEN Messi used it as it is great leverage when you are going for a contract renewal and what a surprise that Neymar is currently doing one of those.

Devils

I bet you guys anything if we asked the entire FCB squad which coach they would want to work under, outside of Barca, 90% of them would say Pep.

JamDav1982

I bet you guys anything if we asked the entire FCB squad which coach they would want to work under, outside of Barca, 90% of them would say Pep.

I bet they wouldnt.

Its a naive thing to say even if you think it.

Messi I always think doesnt hanker after Pep at all. I honestly dont think he has any desire to play under him again.

MessiNeymar

Of course ,if anything the answer is more positive for himself as he has stated a manager who this club loves.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I like neymar a lot as a footballer but I hate, really hate his constant playacting, how he rolls around every time to try to squeeze all he can out of the ref, how he hits opponents etc.
I don't want to have double standards, so I don't like his character in the pitch at all just like I don't like cristiano, not to mention if he was playing for any other team he would seem absolutely repulsive to us pulling this shit against barca.
So, I wouldn't mind selling him(just not to real, give him to city) if it would help finance the team(the qatar situation may prove problematic) and get dybala in his place.
If he can learn from messi and be more admirable on the pitch then it's a different situation but I don't see that happening.

JamDav1982

I like neymar a lot as a footballer but I hate, really hate his constant playacting, how he rolls around every time to try to squeeze all he can out of the ref, how he hits opponents etc.
I don't want to have double standards, so I don't like his character in the pitch at all just like I don't like cristiano, not to mention if he was playing for any other team he would seem absolutely repulsive to us pulling this shit against barca.
So, I wouldn't mind selling him(just not to real, give him to city) if it would help finance the team(the qatar situation may prove problematic) and get dybala in his place.
If he can learn from messi and be more admirable on the pitch then it's a different situation but I don't see that happening.

I like Neymars character on the pitch and enjoy seeing him wind up opponents who think they can bully him. It is part of his game that makes him so good - the arrogance.

Doesnt have to be more like Messi in any way. They are their own players we dont need a team of quiet players. Need players like Ney and Suarez that fight back more.

Trickykid

Nerman > Messi.

KingLeo10

the "no one knows what tomorrow holds" line really does expose footballers as being contract driven while claiming they're driven by love of the club. its a classic cristiano line that i would hope wouldn't be used by our superstars like messi and neymar but unfortunately itis.

JamDav1982

the "no one knows what tomorrow holds" line really does expose footballers as being contract driven while claiming they're driven by love of the club. its a classic cristiano line that i would hope wouldn't be used by our superstars like messi and neymar but unfortunately itis.

Sure Messi and almost all the top players have muttered that line at some point.

The reality is no player will stay purely for the love of the club.

Devils

I bet they wouldnt.

Its a naive thing to say even if you think it.

Messi I always think doesnt hanker after Pep at all. I honestly dont think he has any desire to play under him again.

It's not naive at all lmao.

90% of the Barca squad wouldn't want to play for the greatest manager the club has ever had? nearly 50% of them have already played for Guardiola and had the greatest success of their careers under him. The rest of them know he's a Barca legend and one of the best coaches in world football while having the greatest success of their careers at Barca through last season's treble.

Of course they would want to play under him.

JamDav1982

It's not naive at all lmao.

90% of the Barca squad wouldn't want to play for the greatest manager the club has ever had? nearly 50% of them have already played for Guardiola and had the greatest success of their careers under him. The rest of them know he's a Barca legend and one of the best coaches in world football.

Of course they would want to play under him.

I bet they wouldnt say that if asked in an interview and I bet they all dont long to work under him again as a wish.

They have been there and done that.

Meant naive of players to say it. Not meaning you.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I like Neymars character on the pitch and enjoy seeing him wind up opponents who think they can bully him. It is part of his game that makes him so good - the arrogance.

Doesnt have to be more like Messi in any way. They are their own players we dont need a team of quiet players. Need players like Ney and Suarez that fight back more.

You completely missed the point. I didn't say I mind his flashy tricks, no football fan would ever say so.
I clearly said, that it's his constant diving(yesterday alone he missed 2 clear goalscoring opportunities to try and pull a penalty instead), his playacting, the rolling around and most important that he lashes out and hits players(again yesterday his hit on their keepers head was clearly intentional).
That't not fighting character, that's being a puss like cristiano.
A fighting character would be someone like masch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans