11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrunoLodo

He was pissing me off in the 1sst half and beginning of the 2nd!!! True is he´s goin' through a bad moment, but the bright side is that he knows so! It´s hard to see that things werent working how he wanted and how nervous he gets while this happen... anyway, i hope this goal changes this a little bit and he keep it up (his celebration showed us that he was aware of his bad moment, haha!!!)
Happy that even in a bad shape he is better than almost everyone in the world, hahah
Awesome tricks, btw!!! WOOOW!

GOAT_SUAREZ

He was pissing me off in the 1sst half and beginning of the 2nd!!! True is he´s goin' through a bad moment, but the bright side is that he knows so! It´s hard to see that things werent working how he wanted and how nervous he gets while this happen... anyway, i hope this goal changes this a little bit and he keep it up (his celebration showed us that he was aware of his bad moment, haha!!!)
Happy that even in a bad shape he is better than almost everyone in the world, hahah
Awesome tricks, btw!!! WOOOW!

not sure if thats the right way to describe his performance.

he was very good today despite not scoring until the last minute.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He had the brilliant rainbow and a great goal but I didn't forget the first hour where he was having a very frustrating game.

Lately some of his dribbling has been over-insisted, he'll cut in and dribble horizontally across half the pitch because he just wants to dribble. His release was late a lot of times today and he wasn't actually helping the team in the breakdown of Celta save for that move that ended with Suarez hitting the post. He got better and more into the game when it was opportunistic and they'd already lost discipline and tactical structure.

Hope this was just a blip in that regard, we need Neymar to step up when its tough like he's done many times before.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He had the brilliant rainbow and a great goal but I didn't forget the first hour where he was having a very frustrating game.

Lately some of his dribbling has been over-insisted, he'll cut in and dribble horizontally across half the pitch because he just wants to dribble. His release was late a lot of times today and he wasn't actually helping the team in the breakdown of Celta save for that move that ended with Suarez hitting the post. He got better and more into the game when it was opportunistic and they'd already lost discipline and tactical structure.

Hope this was just a blip in that regard, we need Neymar to step up when its tough like he's done many times before.

He still had a point to prove then with Messi being out and all. Now press is hailing him to heavens and plastic clubs trippling over themselves to offer him anything he wants.

Biggest battle Neymar has now is in his head.

serghei

Neymar just needs to understand that nowhere is better for him than at Barcelona. He might win more money elsewhere, but he won't be part of something this special.

footyfan

Calma, calma

I agree. But for large swathes of games recently, he drives the attacking impetus from the team while Suarez and Messi do nothing. Often, it seems like Neymar is the only one who can break down defences but he ends up being ineffective on most of his moves. Then Suaressi get a goal out of nowhere and the floodgates are opened. I really think the way he destabilises defences is crucial to the team, even when he fails with the final move.

dakt

Almost costed us that counter and goal too. He's just doesn't get it. All that trickery is nice, but please leave it for later when and if we're are safer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans