11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

I've seen worst games than this from him. I'm sure it will soon pick up with his usual form and performance.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
PSG offer Neymar (24) a 40M year salary, Real Madrid 20M. Earns at this moment 11M at Barcelona, could be 16M after renewal. [uol]

FinBarcelonafan

PSG offer Neymar (24) a 40M year salary, Real Madrid 20M. Earns at this moment 11M at Barcelona, could be 16M after renewal. [uol]

I'm little bit afraid he might sell his soul to devil and join PSG or ManC. He should be swimming in money any way.. It's a big difference in yearly salary, but really Ligue 1? It sucks.

barcafan161

He won't go there due to league quality he knows he don't get credit there

If city offered that salary then yeah I would be concerned

Messi983

I'm little bit afraid he might sell his soul to devil and join PSG or ManC. He should be swimming in money any way.. It's a big difference in yearly salary, but really Ligue 1? It sucks.

For me he'd only sell his soul to devil if he goes to Madrid. If he joins another club then I'd be dissapointed and a bit mad, but I'd understand him. I love Ney, but nobody is irreplacable and if he wants to leave then that's it. We'd get a lot of money to replace him and also improve team overall.

Still, I don't see any team pay his buyout clause and then also his hefty salary. Total investition would be around 350-400M€, which is too much for any player. And more important, I think he's very happy in Barça and don't want to leave.

raskolnikov

Do we really have to talk about Neymar leaving every other day. Board needs to come out and say he is not for sale and thats the end of it.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Do we really have to talk about Neymar leaving every other day. Board needs to come out and say he is not for sale and thats the end of it.

Board already said so, but that's not the end of it when clubs are now talking about paying the buyout clause.

The end of it will be when he renews and the clause is set to $1 billion.

Until then, yes unfortunately we'll have articles and posts about it every other day :/

Jadentheman

A real freestyler would have shat on both of them within the first touch :lol:

And I mean real freestylers like Skora,Andrew Henderson, and the likes. Not Billy Windgroverrated and Jeremy Snore. Sean is also in this category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans