11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He travelled to Paris on a rest day?

Yep :(

Not really happy about it tbh, especially with a picture of his hurt shoulder just a few posts up, would rather have seen him rest at home playing poker.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Yeah, it's quite frustrating of him to do that. Not only the fact that partying with Hollywood celebrities in Paris won't help his bad form, but also that it's the home of a club that he's been linked with for some time now. A punch in the face to us Barca fans.

Last edited:

serghei

The concept of a "free" day is that it's free, you can do what you like. He could have went to Honolulu for all I care. Maybe that's his way of relaxing.

Vlom

The concept of a "free" day is that it's free, you can do what you like. He could have went to Honolulu for all I care. Maybe that's his way of relaxing.

In a team that plays for nothing sure, in a team aspiring to the treble nope, every minute of rest has a massive importance, don't tell me you think Messi would have been what he is if he was going to Paris or even partying in Barça till late every day off he had.

Anyway, I hope it helps take his mind off the juridique problems, if it does at least that it'd be nice.

Tbh, I don't care, but then DO NOT ask to be paid 20M/yr like Messi, cause this doesn't go with that.

Oh and of course RM media (Inda) is already saying papa Ney was negociating with PSG yesterday.

serghei

In a team that plays for nothing sure, in a team aspiring to the treble nope, every minute of rest has a massive importance, don't tell me you think Messi would have been what he is if he was going to Paris or even partying in Barça till late every day off he had.

Anyway, I hope it helps take his mind off the juridique problems, if it does at least that it'd be nice.

Oh and of course RM media (Inda) is already saying papa Ney was negociating with PSG yesterday.

In that case Lucho should have gave them a "rest" day. Not a "free" day. If I get a free day from my job, I spend it anyway I please.

Galning

If Mathieu is allowed to smoke than I don't see why Neymar couldn't go to Paris for the day. What matters is what happens on the field.

Vlom

How much does Matthieu earn and how much is Neymar demanding ?

Sorry, I can do what I want with my free day, cause I'm not asking anyone for 20M, Neymar can't.. well, he can, but he shouldn't.

F

Flavia

I really don't know why a fuss because he went to paris. It's not a long flight, and Alves did the same last week, on another free day. You guys like to see problem when there is none.

Galning

I really don't know why a fuss because he went to paris. It's not a long flight, and Alves did the same last week, on another free day. You guys like to see problem when there is none.

The internet. Said it few pages back but got roasted by some. Barcelona to Paris is 45 mins max. Big deal.

We have so little to complain/react about with this club, this is the kind of problems we have right now :lol:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Yeah, it's quite frustrating of him to do that. Not only the fact that partying with Hollywood celebrities in Paris won't help his bad form, but also that it's the home of a club that he's been linked with for some time now. A punch in the face to us Barca fans.

A punch in the face? Oh my God. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans