11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangash

Banned
Typical infantile dickhead move by him to kick the ball out of touch deep in Bayern half after restart from Alves being down. GG Fair Play NeyDouche k thx bye.

No but really, are you serious? He plays well and scores a vital goal so you decide to target... his kicking the ball out? It's not as if he's the only player who wasted time throughout the game, either.

Who gives a shit if we won 3-0 against one of the best teams in Europe, and that Neymar scored the final nail in the coffin. He kicked the ball out! How dare he?!

Stric

No but really, are you serious? He plays well and scores a vital goal so you decide to target... his kicking the ball out? It's not as if he's the only player who wasted time throughout the game, either.

Who gives a shit if we won 3-0 against one of the best teams in Europe, and that Neymar scored the final nail in the coffin. He kicked the ball out! How dare he?!

I'm going to get abused for this, but his goal was hardly vital. We were 2:0 up and it was seconds from the final whistle. It was however a beautiful goal and it took great composure to score it, especially after a less-than-perfect 93 minutes. Who knows, the goal might prove to be vital in the next leg, but for now, it's not.

Empty

I'm going to get abused for this, but his goal was hardly vital. We were 2:0 up and it was seconds from the final whistle. It was however a beautiful goal and it took great composure to score it, especially after a less-than-perfect 93 minutes. Who knows, the goal might prove to be vital in the next leg, but for now, it's not.

2:0 and 3:0 are worlds apart in probabilistic terms for the return leg.

It was definitely a vital goal.

F

Flavia

Of course it is vital. The difference from 2-0 to 3-0 going to the allianz is huge. The effect on bayern players morale is also different.

Richard.H

Are you actually serious? You do realize this is the CL and every goal counts towards the aggregate....

His goal is the most important goal for me. There is a huge difference between 2-0 and 3-0, especially against a team like Bayern.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Bad first half, one of his best 2nd halves during his barca career.
The 3rd goal sealed the deal, now if we score even 1 in munchen we'll get through.

Alik

Yeah, I'm much more comfortable going in with a 3-0 than 2-0.

Not to mention, revenge is sweeter as a 3-0.

dakt

It is vital. With 2:0 they had some hope, but with 3....
He was shitty in 1st half, but he stepped up in the second. Not the most crucial player today, but it's a good sign and a confidence booster I hope.

StarLord

The only reason why Barca outscores all the other clubs is that we have the best forward line in the world. Of which Neymar is the youngest but also irreplaceable member.

I agree.

Many Ney-haters are failing to acknowledge the brutal fact that Neymar has out-performed players such Ibra/Villa/Pedro/Alexis/Henry and even it seems Eto'o.

I am fascinated to see what the Ney-haters will have to resort to next, if Neymar puts Bayern to the sword two nights from now with a couple of golazos!

Score against Bayern Ney!

Shut all them haters up.

:neymar:

Richard.H

Also how many total goals does he have this season? He is having a fantastic season and I never even quite realized it. He probably has more than Villa in 10-11 season and more than Eto'o in 08-09. Still a few games left this season. What a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans