11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

What's this "salty" shit I see everywhere? Is that like the new "swag" or "bae" or "yolo" whatever?

F

Flavia

Typical infantile dickhead move by him to kick the ball out of touch deep in Bayern half after restart from Alves being down. GG Fair Play NeyDouche k thx bye.

Bayern players time wasted before Barça scored several times, I really don't care about that today.

StarLord

NeyCLUTCH

He's becoming like Ronaldo - you can't stop him from scoring against the big teams.

I have nothing against Ronaldo (even though a hardcore Barca fan and the fact that he is a douche, I acknowledge his greatness) but why are you such a fanboy?

I still cannot fathom how some football fans persist in comparing CR7 (an all-time great) to Messi: The Absolute Goat! Why man, why?

EdmondDantes

Phenomenal tonight. Taking players on, incisive passing, battling and pressing. Great finish as well.

Just need to watch out for silly yellows.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I have nothing against Ronaldo (even though a hardcore Barca fan and the fact that he is a douche, I acknowledge his greatness) but why are you such a fanboy?

I still cannot fathom how some football fans persist in comparing CR7 (an all-time great) to Messi: The Absolute Goat! Why man, why?

Because he's clutch. You can't stop him from scoring against the big teams.

Also his headers are awesome and his haircut always on point.

And yes, it was 100% a nutmeg from Ney. I've used the same fake+nutmeg numerous times on 1v1s. Saw it first done by Messi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans