11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Emulated Ronaldo with that fifth penalty too...:neymar:

Congrats with the gold, Neyboy. Well deserved. Now get home.

SeloBarca

Im so damn happy for Neymar, after all the critisism hes recieved, even from "fans" here on the forum. That he gets to proove everyone wrong, that makes my heart happy.
The release of the weight on his shoulders when he scored and he just collapsed crying instead of celebrating. Just imagine that preasure.
Im also happy for Barcelona. After Messis final miss, this feels like a bit of redemption.

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I don't like Neymar doing the Cristiano celebration, going last on PKs and scoring it to win. He's trying to emulate Cristiano too much and that will create problems in the Barca lockerroom.

Neymar should use his head a bit more and think about these things before doing them. Bad Neymar.

LordLichtenstein

I don't like Neymar doing the Cristiano celebration, going last on PKs and scoring it to win. He's trying to emulate Cristiano too much and that will create problems in the Barca lockerroom.

Neymar should use his head a bit more and think about these things before doing them. Bad Neymar.
Haha :D

KingLeo10

you're right, cristiano's last penalty, winning antics are most frowned upon in the barca dressing room. certainly a recipe for strife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans