11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't like Neymar doing the Cristiano celebration, going last on PKs and scoring it to win. He's trying to emulate Cristiano too much and that will create problems in the Barca lockerroom.

Neymar should use his head a bit more and think about these things before doing them. Bad Neymar.

You missed :pep: at the end, man.

Altomonte

Comparing Neymar to Ronaldo does not do him justice: he was the best player throughout the tournament, a great leader for his team. We should be proud about his performance as Barça fans.

F

Flavia

CqVvkFmW8AEVc02.jpg:large

Some might think this was a mickey mouse cup... But it was very important here. Really a big deal. I'm very happy for him. He's not like Messi, and losing wouldn't do him any good. Winning will have a positive effect, and Barça will benefit from it.

KingLeo10

in all seriousness, he has exquisite mental toughness which i thought was evident back in the CL portion of our treble. suarez and messi are already in full form from the looks of it, so this bodes well for our season.

Total-Football

some comments here i will pretend i haven't read them .. feeling salty over your own player smh

back to business .. congratulations neymar , a well deserved gold medal , player of the final and two levels above rest of players ( i know this is a U23 but the germans surprised me big time .. average quality ) .. u can clearly see the influence Messi has had on him , Neymar is improving his playmaking skills , he doesn't hesitate much if he sees a pass oportunity , and the accuracy of those passes is getting better and better .. I think he's trying to emulate Leo and he doesn't lack the arsenal to do that ( to some level ) . the match itself was not good , technically nor tactically .. felt compelled to keep watching just to see whi snatches the gold

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Congratulations Nerman! Great achievement and he proved doubters wrong. All due credit to Arda's impressive rise in form, but there's only one guy who can solidify our front 3's status as a terrorizing force in football. I expect great things of Nerman this season and am excited to see him tear up the left flank. I mentioned it in the chat but a lineup consisting of Messi, Neymar, Iniesta, and Denis would be an incredibly fast and direct option for us to try and I hope we use it.

I want RM to suffer and bleed this season as much as possible. The complete farce of their success in 15/16 was nonsensical and will not stand. Now that Nerman's coming back, our team feels whole. Hope the players are hungry to crush them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans