11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

It's closer to 4 months. Basically one big vacation + Mickey Mouse tourney.

We got good depth though and he's not missed.

Nonsense.
He's been training hard and playing quite a lot when our other players have been vacationing. Besides, as JamDav has already said, he's been under immense pressure during your so called Mickey Mouse tournament.

So, now that you're so desperate to slander Neymar, at least do it right, and yell at him for shortening his vacation and thus potentially burning out during the season.

JamDav1982

Nonsense.
He's been training hard and playing quite a lot when our other players have been vacationing. Besides, as JamDav has already said, he's been under immense pressure during your so called Mickey Mouse tournament.

So, now that you're so desperate to slander Neymar, at least do it right, and yell at him for shortening his vacation and thus potentially burning out during the season.

Why bother reacting?

Neymar is fucking great player and has proved it, the other players that mean 'we dont need him' are also ones that have been dismissed as shit etc.

I wouldnt bother. If others dont rate Neymar thats up to them.

Trickykid

Why bother reacting?

Neymar is fucking great player and has proved it, the other players that mean 'we dont need him' are also ones that have been dismissed as shit etc.

I wouldnt bother. If others dont rate Neymar thats up to them.

You're right. I suppose I'm just easily provoked by obvious trolling.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nonsense.

Bullshit.

I'm not slandering anything merely stating facts.
He'll be almost 4 months away and Olympic football is Mickey Mouse tournament.
Furthermore, we are not looking like we miss him.

Go back to trolling, suits you better.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great player.

Won Olympics under huge pressure.

Need him for season ahead.

He's been shit player for Barca this year.

Won Mickey Mouse tournament with heavy favorites and strongest team.

Need him to be consistent entire season not only first part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans