11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi983

[tw]772203874044248069[/tw]

He's keeping himself fit with irresponsible and childish dance moves. Absolutely ridiculous. Should focus on football.

I love how Neymar seems totaly concentrated doing something on his phone and then suddenly jumps up and starts to dance. :lol:

a tad unfair to do that because of one idiot.

Would you think the same if this would really be an idiot with knife trying to do something to Neymar instead of just a fan huging him. Yes, 99,9% of those pitch invaders are probably harmless to players (though they could also unintenionally injure a player when trying to hug him) but you never know when there will be a true idiot with bad intentions.

M

Messi+Eto

Stupid question. . . .
What if he got injured in that dressing room dance video?

M

Messi+Eto

He is sure looking out of form and shape don't you agree? [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] [MENTION=15783]KingMessi[/MENTION]

BBZ8800

He is sure looking out of form and shape don't you agree? [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] [MENTION=15783]KingMessi[/MENTION]

He played 0 minutes for Barca this season.
He played only on Olympics tournament and now a few NT matches.
He plays in a totally different formation/position/role/leadership role for Brazil and for Barca.

Again, he is yet to play a single minute for Barca this season.
Maybe we should wait before we start reviewing his Barca's form.

Further, if you have been reading my estimation on Neymar, one of my main problems with him is his hot and cold form which goes in cycles.
When I offered a bet to some guys here, I predicted that he will probably have similar ups and downs this season, as in the last season (way more ups and downs than an average top player).

So, if he was crappy in March, April, May for us, it was quite predictable that he will raise his form and motivation since he reached the bottom in the last season.
He will probably play good in the first few weeks here, on wings of Olympic's gold and current matches.

But then the key moment will come: whether he can stay motivated for 2-3-4-5-6-7 Months in a row and play on a world class level (like in Autumn of 2015), or he will again be: world class Neymar for 2 Months, and then: wtf-is-wrong-with-guy-Neymar for 2 Months, then world class Neymar again for 2 Months, then spring-break Neymar for 2 Months again?

So, let's wait a little more before we judge his 2016/17 season.
His physique and muscles seem fine and motivated for now.
Let's see how long will his "mind" stay motivated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans