11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Come on, man. That second goal was far from handed to him. Still required a really great finish.

Zangash

Banned
Waiting for someone to call him GOAT for scoring from two 100% chances handed to him on a silver platter.

The second goal he had to control the ball and shoot it past Boateng and Neuer and would have likely been missed by the majority of forwards in the same position, and the fans would have been upset with the player who passed to him instead of taking the shot, but yeah, totally 100%.

Stric

He did well to score them, I'm just saying, if this was Cristiano, the number of instances of the word "poacher" would crash this forum tonight.

Kohe321

I love how difficult it is for some people to just say that he had a good game and let that be it, but have to start that old tired discussion up again.

He had a good game, and was decisive in a big match yet again. Could even have scored a hattrick. Let me tell you one thing, had it been Pedro who did what Neymar did tonight, then his thread would be lighting up like crazy with praise from certain individuals right now.

Alen

He did well to score them, I'm just saying, if this was Cristiano, the number of instances of the word "poacher" would crash this forum tonight.

If he won the ballon d'or just by being a poacher, he would be called for it like Cristiano (maybe less because he's one of us). Poachers are great, young technical great dribbling poachers who always score in important games are awesome.
Neymar is awesome. Stop denigrating his performances.

Kohe321

:lol:

Where did I say he had a bad game? You're putting words into my mouth. I never said anything even remotely negative.

You're putting words into my mouth, where did I say that you said he had a bad game?

I'm just facepalming IRL over the fact that it is SO hard for some of you to aknowledge the fact that Neymar plays a good match.

Zangash

Banned

Who cares about Cristiano? And who cares if he receives unequal praise? Why are we even bringing Cristina up when discussing Neymar? Has Neymar reached such heights that now we have to compare him and Messi to him?

Stric

You're putting words into my mouth, where did I say that you said he had a bad game?

I'm just facepalming IRL over the fact that it is SO hard for some of you to aknowledge the fact that Neymar plays a good match.

I apologize, I misread your post and deleted my reply afterwards, with "misread" as the reason. My bad! :cheers:

Heavy

If he won the ballon d'or just by being a poacher, he would be called for it like Cristiano (maybe less because he's one of us). Poachers are great, young technical great dribbling poachers who always score in important games are awesome.
Neymar is awesome. Stop denigrating his performances.
Inzaghi is one of my favorite players, still trying to figure him out.

CatalinR10

First goal was easy , cgrats to him to be in the right place at the right time but the 2'nd one wasn't that easy. I think most of the players would have curved it on the far post rather than finishing like Neymar. Verry good performance , in the end he scored 3 goals against Bayern in one week.

Kohe321

I apologize, I misread your post and deleted it afterwards, with "misread" as the reason. My bad! :cheers:

No worries mate :cheers:

Let's just celebrate the fact that we are now in the finals, and give Neymar the praise he deserves for his contribution to just that as well. This is just fantastic! :barcascarf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans