11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

Maybe today's top Brazilians aren't as talented in that department as those previous generations were. I certainly wouldn't compare Neymar to Ronaldinho as far as those skills go.

JamDav1982

Neymar has had plenty moments of outrageous skill this season.

But I think he knows his place as part of the system built round Messi an he doesnt have full freedom to try things the way Ronaldinho did. Which is a good thing for the team at this moment in time.

Kohe321

Neymar is the first Barca player since Ronaldo (96/97) to score 37 goals, apart from Messi.

Neymar is also the first since Messi in 2010 to score 7 in a row in CL.

Fantastic game, keep it up Neymar! :neymar:

G

Gasgas

Good goals, should have taken that goal to kill off the tie and change the headline, but he had to pass to Messi like he always does. I guess i have to get used to this

Heavy

He tried to pass to Messi at the end giving up on the hattrick at champions league, suarez also was very unselfish.

Great to watch!

Stric

Waiting for someone to call him GOAT for scoring from two 100% chances handed to him on a silver platter.

Kohe321

He also could have had a hattrick in the end there after some fantastic dribling, but his pass to Messi was weak. A shame, he would have deserved the hattrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans