11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Too much trolling and fanboying, from all sides here. Imagine if MSN got along like that. Some posts were deleted, so please stop the fanboying/trolling, please.

SirXavi

The Engineer
Well I think he has stepped up significantly since he arrived at Barca and has shown that he can be the main man. The only difference is he won't be the main man with the same impact Messi was. In other words he can't equal Messi in terms of performances and consistency (91 goals in a calender year :worthy::amazed:) that Messi had cuz Messi is a once in a lifetime player. No one in the near future will come close. Nevertheless, he will continue to improve and show the world his true potential as he nears his prime years.

Last edited:

Neymessi

And who is to decide on a subjective matter like this? There was very little between them last year, for me Suarez was better, nobody can be right in this instance.

Last year?Neymar was easily better although by not a big margin because ney was a lot better than suarez since july to december last year.But if you talk about the previous season,then I would give it to suarez even though neymar had a shitload of goals.

Kerrybai

Last year?Neymar was easily better although by not a big margin because ney was a lot better than suarez since july to december last year.But if you talk about the previous season,then I would give it to suarez even though neymar had a shitload of goals.

Suarez for me , Neymar for you , it's all just opinion.

El Guaje

Neymar is having a better season currently but Suarez was far and away the better player last season. Neymar fanboys at full force again?

Itd be ok if you said something like imo Suarez was slightly the better player last season. But far and away? That is simply over exaggerated, especially when Neymar had the better season.

Last edited:

BrunoLodo

Is this true? I thought the voters attribute points of 5, 3 and 1 to all the contestants. The person with the most points gets first place and the person with the second most points gets in second.
So if Messi wanted to assure that Neymar gets second, his best strategy would be to vote Neymar as his no.1 pick.

Exactly... Votes were 5,3 and 1 point.
But it seems that people cannot give their opinion in here that there are some who gets upset easily. So I will just stop before someone bans me...
Anyway, replying someones post, I am a Barça fan from a long time that happens to be also a Neymars fan, and this kind of thing is not really good from a moderator to say...

However, this prize still seems to be a little bit silly because people vote on their friends or from the same NT, team... they have to change it soon... Ronaldo voting in James, Benzama... really? I am 100% sure that he does not think that James is better than Messi... or better than Neymar, Iniesta.

F

Flavia

Exactly... Votes were 5,3 and 1 point.
But it seems that people cannot give their opinion in here that there are some who gets upset easily. So I will just stop before someone bans me...
Anyway, replying someones post, I am a Barça fan from a long time that happens to be also a Neymars fan, and this kind of thing is not really good from a moderator to say...

However, this prize still seems to be a little bit silly because people vote on their friends or from the same NT, team... they have to change it soon... Ronaldo voting in James, Benzama... really? I am 100% sure that he does not think that James is better than Messi... or better than Neymar, Iniesta.
You just have one post outside of this thread, sorry if I thought you're a Neymar fan only, but that's still my impression. It's quite common to start following a team when your favorite player joins them. There's nothing wrong with that either. You're not the only one with this pattern here.

God Serena

You just have one post outside of this thread, sorry if I thought you're a Neymar fan only, but that's still my impression. It's quite common to start following a team when your favorite player joins them. There's nothing wrong with that either. You're not the only one with this pattern here.

Yeah, just look at me. Only started following when I saw Douglas joined.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

You should see Barça's line-up post on instagram, half the comments were something like "why is neymar not playing ??? I hope you loose" ... lel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans