11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuriloPcs

Neymar screwd lots of chances bla bla bla... You guys know what is nescessary to create one good chance that will result in a goal?? It needs lots of tries. And Neymar tried and tried all the time today.More than every one.(ok Messi tried less, but earned the penalty with his precise one trie) but neymar at his one good running, delivery an easy score to Messi too. He lost his easy chance but if you really saw the replay petr cech did an awesome sabe with his right leg

Truthist

Brilliant at times, immense work rate and missed chances but these things happen.

What I can't understand is why he decided to head the ball back to Suarez when he was clean through on goal.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
What I loved the most from him apart from the assist was how he worked hard in defense. :barcascarf:

He made some questionable decisions but that's nothing new

i_bleed_blaugrana

Brilliant at times, immense work rate and missed chances but these things happen.

What I can't understand is why he decided to head the ball back to Suarez when he was clean through on goal.

I think Messi kinda scolded Neymar for that once chance he went for goal after Iniesta sent him through early in the 2nd half and as a result, almost every chance he got, he looked to pass instead of go it himself.

I'll just say his maturity and understanding has really grown tremendously in 2.5 years. You compare how he played with Tata to now and I'd say it's apparent he has really bought in to our philosophy and has refined his game to our needs. That run he made into the space left from his pass made the first goal and his poise and awareness in the moment to lay a perfect layoff for Messi.

Solid game from him, overall I think he was the best of the front three.

B

beautifulgame

didn't notice that, i just noticed he confidence seemed to drop a little after that initial block by Cech, which in fairness was a really good save from Cech and decent finish from Neymar.

I thought he dropped the ball back there because he had that other opportunity on his mind. do u have any clip of what ur saying?

EDIT: the bt moron commentator made the comment "Messi glared at him"

but nothin in that.

watching it over both messi and suarez were in great positions there to finish but difficult to say a forward isn't entitled to try from there though. However, a lay off was very much possible to make a goal. anyway, nothing to worry about. that moment probably stuck in his head when he got his other chance later on because seemed to me slightly hesitant

Last edited:

Messi

I thought Iniesta and Stegen were the best.

Agreed. I would add Busquets to the list though. Anyway people are overreacting. All of MSN had a difficult game and yet we created a lot of chances away from home against a top PL team. You can't keep them all away for the entire match. For some reason, I am even more optimistic about CL after yesterdays game. Just wait till all three are on fire again. I would be scared if I was facing us

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Was worried he didn't see Messi in that counter, great build up with suarez and assit Neyboy !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans