11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frejsgodes

Actually thought he made some nice dribbles, but he isn't sharp in front of the goal.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Started awesome with a couple good dribbles but as the game went on he phased out.
What I didn't like was the rabona at the end, you don't do that when it's 2-1 and the other team had numerous chances to score.

SKS-

Although we would all like his finishing to be better, what he offers in terms of his creativity and ability to attack defenses is invaluable.

Minatar12

I thought he played pretty well. Not great, but well. Some of his dribbles were astonishing as always, and he played an important part in winning the FK for Messi's goal. According to WhoScored, he led the team in dribbles, tied with Turan for most key passes, and didn't turn the ball over as often as he sometimes does. Plus, I thought he did a good job tracking back and helping in defense.

He's lacking a bit of sharpness in the box right now, but his contributions to the rest of the game should not be overlooked.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bench him and rest him midweek.
He's been playing solid but losing concentration often which is also a sign of fatigue.

F

Flavia

CcVXZRgXEAAKswd.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans