11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedro

La Masia
If Liverpool go through tonight the blame will be with Dembouz for missing the chance to make it 4-0 at the end, he also missed a open goal vs. Roma

I already told ya'll before the game, he missed 2 chances. #DembeleOUT

CatalinR10

Looks like his missed chance ended up biting us in the ass but i'm just sorry....i can't even blame him for today.

If you lose the tie AGAIN after you had a 3 goal lead AGAIN....this can only be on the manager.

BarcaOG

Banned
if it wasnt for this useless idiot's spiritless finishing we would probably have sealed it in the first game. he was a huge waste of money and hes always injured. him and coutinho need to leave

krakdol

Lol at people blaming Dembele for a game he didn't even play.

Cry more, your sorry team lost 4-0 and that's not Dembele's fault since... he wasn't on the field.

Last edited:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
He was the one that set the line up and allowed 4 goals to go in without an attacking threat? don't be fucking dumb fucks and get a clue.

Total-Football

not this clowns fault.. we have a team of old ex word class players who got run ,expectdly, by young hungry average joes.. the muscle will always defeat talent in modern football.

MessiTBE

Banned
A 4-0 lead is totally different to a 3-0 lead, a 3-0 lead gives the other team hope

But still Dembele cannot be blamed for us losing 4-0 tonight. Valverde is to blame

Tekkers

He was the one that set the line up and allowed 4 goals to go in without an attacking threat? don't be fucking dumb fucks and get a clue.

its the same thing as last year when they blamed him for missing that chance in the second leg against roma.

as the bigger overall concern shouldn't be this piece of shit manager blowing 3 goal leads consecutively

always has to be a scapegoat for this useless fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans