Status
Not open for further replies.

raedkuwait

Hhhhh if pool wanted 4 they would have scored them, if they wanted 5 they would
Have also scored them. EV just cant deal
With such games

Cule4life

The Culest
Ahahahah [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] how desperate are you? Liking a retarded post blaming Dembele for our loss? Have you lost all the coins in your brain?

abiabi

Back in the day, spending 100m+ on a player meant you get someone who immediately impacts the game.

I'm not saying Dembele is horrible, but he has shown promise of a 30m signing at most. He cost almost 130m. For a guy who has a very questionale touch and shooting.. He should have cost the same as Vinicius

FCBfan22

Ahahahah [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] how desperate are you? Liking a retarded post blaming Dembele for our loss? Have you lost all the coins in your brain?

All of BBZ's coins have reached an incredibly big inflation today. So they are worthless now.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Back in the day, spending 100m+ on a player meant you get someone who immediately impacts the game.

I'm not saying Dembele is horrible, but he has shown promise of a 30m signing at most. He cost almost 130m. For a guy who has a very questionale touch and shooting.. He should have cost the same as Vinicius

Well PSG fucked everyone over with Neymar didn't they.

DHorozov

Blaming a guy who played 10-15 minutes over the two legs ... seems reasonable ...

If we were 4:0 up after the first leg, we would have lost 0:5 today ...

Much2soon

If he had scored his chance, Liverpool would have won the match 5-0. It was just that sort of game, the team who wanted it more won the match.

Maxim4

Go blame tonight's team that is pathetic instead of Dembele.
even if he had scored in the first leg, it would not change anything.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
To those blaming Dembele: first off, it's ridiculous to even blame a player that wasn't even present for the meltdown that was today, but others have mentioned that plenty so I won't dwell on it.

Another thing I wanna note - the chance he blew at the end of the first leg was basically created solely by him. He's the only player we have in the squad capable of orchestrating a counterattack like he did. In fact look at another counterattacking opportunity prior to that chance that fell to Rakitic, and nothing materialized because we literally don't have a player that is both 1) fast enough and 2) good enough at carrying the ball to build a chance off a counter unless Dembele is on the pitch. Maybe Malcom, like the 20% of the time when he's playing well.

Maxim4

To those blaming Dembele: first off, it's ridiculous to even blame a player that wasn't even present for the meltdown that was today, but others have mentioned that plenty so I won't dwell on it.

Another thing I wanna note - the chance he blew at the end of the first leg was basically created solely by him. He's the only player we have in the squad capable of orchestrating a counterattack like he did. In fact look at another counterattacking opportunity prior to that chance that fell to Rakitic, and nothing materialized because we literally don't have a player that is both 1) fast enough and 2) good enough at carrying the ball to build a chance off a counter unless Dembele is on the pitch. Maybe Malcom, like the 20% of the time when he's playing well.

vraix. The goal opportunity was created by himself.
Anyway, there is nothing to expect from a jerk in this forum.
Lol .(sarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans