11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi983

Rennes making more money out of this then they made last year.

Yes, smart move from them. They expected that he'll be sold for big money in future that's why they negotiated 25% future fee. Though they probably didn't think that he'll be sold for 150M (I'll use that number but fixed amount will be smaller) after just one year. At the same time I think Dortmund having to give up 25% to Rennes has driven up a price for us. If not we could probably get him for around 100M and Dortmund would still get the same profit on him as they will now.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Nah, I'm a PSG fan too but Dembele is not that far from Neymar level, he's already a great player. Look at recent games vs Bayern or England, he had a huge impact, he basically won the game all by himself. Yes, Neymar is still better, but Dembele could easily be better in 5 years when he's 25 like Neymar is now, it's already close actually.

Remember he played with "square feet" Aubameyang, I watched a lot of Dortmund games and Dembele could have had 30+ assists if Aubameyang wasn't wasting so many easy chances...

You can't stop him he's just dribbling too fast, you can't stop his shot either because he can shoot with both feet and switches too fast, he has a really high pass quality with very good vision. His finishing is a bit less strong but it already improved a lot and he's only 20. He can easily play both winger and attacking midfield.

He's world class. He's the perfect replacement for Neymar, there wasn't a better choice... Dembele is definitely worth more than $100 million, he's basically the best young player in the world right now.

Nah, the boy still needs to prove himself to be considered a perfect replacement of Neymar. As inconsistent Ney was, he is a top 3 player and proved himself countless of times. Dembeble has one good season in Dortmund and thats it.

krakdol

Nah, the boy still needs to prove himself to be considered a perfect replacement of Neymar. As inconsistent Ney was, he is a top 3 player and proved himself countless of times. Dembeble has one good season in Dortmund and thats it.

Sure, I never said the opposite, I said Neymar is still better right now. But it's easy to see Dembele is a world class player in the making, the same way you could see it when Neymar was 20.

Asylum15

There is always a subtle air of cuntiness to everything you post. It's like you have the Eiffel tower rammed up your ass. Have you ever considered fucking off?

I'm gonna get this post blown up to A3 and post it to his place so he can hang it off his dick.

Keep up the good work.

xXKonan

Neymar as extremely talented he is, he always struggled with consistency here.

He would have games that everyone would go.

holy-sht.gif

But in a lot of other games as well everyone would be like.

zveULGv.gif

BADGERBHOY

Neymar as extremely talented he is, he always struggled with consistency here.

He would have games that everyone would go.

holy-sht.gif

But in a lot of other games as well everyone would be like.

zveULGv.gif

Agreed, which is one of the many reasons I wasnt very upset about his departure.

gatsu

Neymar is the definition of inconsistency. He was good during 6 months afterward his level was very disparate. A good game every 10 games. And some rare moments of brillance.

Yes Ney is the most marketable player but sport wise he is nowhere near the top 3 in 2017.

Absolutely confident that Dembele will easily surpass the brazilian sooner than we think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans