11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
There is always a subtle air of cuntiness to everything you post. It's like you have the Eiffel tower rammed up your ass. Have you ever considered fucking off?

Yes, he always struck me as gloating for everything PSG but what he stated there is actually not far from the truth except for the consistency part, I felt.

The bottom line is he is more of a prospect than an immediate impact player who will bear fruits for our gameplay right away. Let's hope he develops well.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Yes, he always struck me as gloating for everything PSG but what he stated there is actually not far from the truth except for the consistency part, I felt.

The bottom line is he is more of a prospect than an immediate impact player who will bear fruits for our gameplay right away. Let's hope he develops well.

He doesn't care about any of that don't be fooled there's no substance there it's just rubbing salt in our wounds.

Neeraj

Though Mbappe looks the better player to the world, I actually think Dembele is a better fit for us than Mbappe. Mbappe is a lot more direct, and I can see him doing well in a team like Madrid or Manchester United. I think Dembele brings more vision with passing; I think his passing ability should be better than Neymar's in the long run (Neymar made some brilliant passes, but it was generally hit or miss with him; not that consistent).

krakdol

Nah, I'm a PSG fan too but Dembele is not that far from Neymar level, he's already a great player. Look at recent games vs Bayern or England, he had a huge impact, he basically won the game all by himself. Yes, Neymar is still better, but Dembele could easily be better in 5 years when he's 25 like Neymar is now, it's already close actually.

Remember he played with "square feet" Aubameyang, I watched a lot of Dortmund games and Dembele could have had 30+ assists if Aubameyang wasn't wasting so many easy chances...

You can't stop him he's just dribbling too fast, you can't stop his shot either because he can shoot with both feet and switches too fast, he has a really high pass quality with very good vision. His finishing is a bit less strong but it already improved a lot and he's only 20. He can easily play both winger and attacking midfield.

He's world class. He's the perfect replacement for Neymar, there wasn't a better choice... Dembele is definitely worth more than $100 million, he's basically the best young player in the world right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans