11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
DjQyJ42.png

That's what I call a man on a mission.

raskolnikov

Atleast Dembele makes things happen and has a high ceiling. Rafinha would fit right inbwith Rayo.
Give the guy some confidence and things might pick up. I will admit he is more of a Madrid type playervwith the speed,needing space and crosses.
I honestly believe a quality manager like Wenger can develop him in a great player

kattanib

his goal won't deceive me,rubbish performance once again

Ill say it once again until the cult leader here at the barcaforum catch it and says it so that everyone else would hop on that train. Dembele is pretty much a Di Maria. Di Maria scores and has his moments, but he is inconsisten and a good player to play in case you have an extra spot in the field

FinBarcelonafan

once more, he saves Ernesto Valverde from a terrible defeat.
which player!
yet he is only 21 years old.

What do you think about his defensive performance, holding the ball, making assists and dribbling? He seems to be getting worse in all areas. That's not progress.

fergus90

He looks effective on the left in my opinion however he also needs real consistent game time, great finish however.

biraboyz

Banned
Funny forum this is :lol:, in Countinho thread they blame Valverde the reason why he's playing shyt. Here Dembele is shyt and needs to go while being a benchwarmer and saving Barca again and again while being garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans