11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givenchy

Funny forum this is :lol:, in Countinho thread they blame Valverde the reason why he's playing shyt. Here Dembele is shyt and needs to go while being a benchwarmer and saving Barca again and again while being garbage

I blame EV for all of it. midtable manager put in charge of premier talents/players, I'm sure we'd have the same situation if it was golden boy Mbappe here

Coutinho is a worldclass player who doesn't fit in EVs system

Dembele is a potential world class player who needs game time. he doesn't strike me as the most intelligent player so having a manager (Pep for example) coach him and take him under his wing will do wonders and we'll see that monstrous potential. the fact hes having a big impact off the bench in this shit system shows his class. Ernie has no idea about man management, just look at poor Malcom

the lack of game time for our youngsters and EV playing the same players over and over again shows how little he actually knows, he wants the senior players to work it out for themselves while he crouches with his finger up his ass on the touchline

Last edited:

soul24rage

I blame EV for all of it. midtable manager put in charge of premier talents/players, I'm sure we'd have the same situation if it was golden boy Mbappe here

Coutinho is a worldclass player who doesn't fit in EVs system

Dembele is a potential world class player who needs game time. he doesn't strike me as the most intelligent player so having a manager (Pep for example) coach him and take him under his wing will do wonders and we'll see that monstrous potential. the fact hes having a big impact off the bench in this shit system shows his class. Ernie has no idea about man management, just look at poor Malcom

the lack of game time for our youngsters and EV playing the same players over and over again shows how little he actually knows, he wants the senior players to work it out for themselves while he crouches with his finger up his ass on the touchline

yep, he has a lot of talent to be a world class player. He needs the right coach to help him make better decision making. CR had the same problem when he started out in United and his decision making improved a lot.

Tekkers

glad he scored. once again, he needs to get the hell out of barca and save his career under a legit manager and team with an actual structure

we can see what this random benching has done to lesser talented players like malcom

and someone else pointed its hilarious how coutinho, the older and more experienced player gets a ton of excuses thrown his way for his lackluster performances, but the same sympathy is never afforded for this guy :lol:

Barcilliant

The reason Dembele plays poorly is any time he has a run of matches or gets some sort of rhythm Valverde benches him. Ditto Semedo. People need to accept that Dembele is going to struggle under a non existent system and a useless manager like Valverde. Just look at Coutinho. At the moment he has no idea how to play.

If Dembele is shit under good manager then we can start talking of selling.

At the moment Valverde is behaving like an interim manager. Hopefully he leaves at the end of the season.

MagIX

I agree that since Messi is injured, obviously Dembele should be a starter (imo RW is his best position), we paid him over 100mio!!
The problem is when Messi is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans