11 - Raphinha

jamrock

He can beat his man, but he needs to receive the ball when his defender is slightly off balance like yesterday, which is how much attacker beat their defender, few very are ultra elite dribbles who can stand up a defender & get by him.

even Dembele doesn't do that well, he beats his man when he has space to run at them, compare that to say Vini Jr, who can beat you with pace or stand up most defenders & get by them.

Point is their are different ways to do the job, but he's not an elite defender, but if he can continue to provide critical goals & assist, while maintaining his work on the defensive phase, he'll be doing a excellent job, that's what I thought we'd get from him from the jump, just hadn't panned out that way consistently, maybe a good run of games still Change that.

Birdy

He can beat his man, but he needs to receive the ball when his defender is slightly off balance like yesterday, which is how much attacker beat their defender, few very are ultra elite dribbles who can stand up a defender & get by him.

even Dembele doesn't do that well, he beats his man when he has space to run at them, compare that to say Vini Jr, who can beat you with pace or stand up most defenders & get by them.

Point is their are different ways to do the job, but he's not an elite defender, but if he can continue to provide critical goals & assist, while maintaining his work on the defensive phase, he'll be doing a excellent job, that's what I thought we'd get from him from the jump, just hadn't panned out that way consistently, maybe a good run of games still Change that.

Don't wanna make this about Dembele all the time, but you are asking for it.

Dembele can beat his man in any way possible, only if you are blind enough or biased enough you fail to see that.
If the clips from the last year are not enough evidence, check the recent CIES Football Observatory classification of wingers, that have him at 100.0 index ahead of Vinicius

vuji_31

Don't wanna make this about Dembele all the time, but you are asking for it.

Dembele can beat his man in any way possible, only if you are blind enough or biased enough you fail to see that.
If the clips from the last year are not enough evidence, check the recent CIES Football Observatory classification of wingers, that have him at 100.0 index ahead of Vinicius

They can't admit they arr worng, iniestaGOAT thinks Di Maria is better then Dembouz, and thinks Dembele is not even in top 5 RW in the world.

People are crazy.

KingLeo10

Di Maria played x 10 better than Dembele in the WC final. On his day, Di Maria is still better, but on average obviously the 10 years younger Dembele is better :lol:

Last edited:

vegitot

They can't admit they arr worng, iniestaGOAT thinks Di Maria is better then Dembouz, and thinks Dembele is not even in top 5 RW in the world.

People are crazy.

I wonder who destroyed France right flank in the final. Behave.
Screenshot-20230206-221716.jpg

https://youtu.be/SA_uGrH6IRM

Last edited:

Neeraj

Another game where his stats look great but he was pretty horrendous for a large part of the game, just behhind Lewandowski who was..oh boy was he trash.

We aren't going to have an attack vs defence training drill type of game against good opponents, where Raphinha can be dog shit for 70 minutes and then finally manage to pull off a goal and assist with the numerous times the ball comes to his feet.

Look, can't knock the guy on really good work rate, which I do admire. At least he isn't just hanging around and being a lazy bitch. Also, given our squad, I don't see any way in which we don't play him. I think his work-rate makes him an important part of the squad (if not first team) with or without Dembele. Having said that, if this is all he can give us, I'd definitely sell him in exchange for another winger that can actually...wing. Should we sell him and replace him with nobody? Definitely not. Sell him and look for an upgrade. On evidence so far - hell yes.

vuji_31

Most of you are retards LOL.
I am talking about the current form, let's use one game as a measure and you can prove that Darwin is better than prime Messi.

Facts: retard IniestaGOAT said that Dembele is not in the top 5 RW in the world.

vegitot

I am talking about the current form, let's use one game as a measure and you can prove that Darwin is better than prime Messi.

Facts: retard IniestaGOAT said that Dembele is not in the top 5 RW in the world.

Behave. Message back when your beloved Darwin can do this
AdQ35Xa.gif

iniestaGOAT

Yo chill

What's wrong with you

vuji_31

Good player would score two and assisted 3 if he was in his place.

Really weird player, he can waste so many opurtunitues that is miracle to do that, decision making is 0.

Home of Barca Fans