11 - Raphinha

delancey

I honestly thought it was one of the stupidest subs I've seen in a long time. Raphinha was having his big moment, all momentum had been built through him. If we were to score a winner it would have been because of him. He's probably thinking this is my moment to show who I am for barca after being a little underwhelming and then Xavi goes lol here's some shit spaniard to replace you.

Yup :lol:

feggydinho

That was stupid from him, and it's not like he has been world class so far however he has been getting the results. I just hope Xavi doesn't take it personal and try to use Ferran more, but definitely stupid from Raphinha (you don't do that). Like he was even cursing at Xavi from the bench

Looking like Ferran might be up to something, would be a contest between Ferran and Raphinha for the rw cause he was also dangerous against Man Utd and has been dangerous so far today

Porque

Let's not forget that Raphinha was excellent against Man Utd, while Ferran was excellent against Cadiz.

There's levels to this shit. Ferran and Ansu should get the Almeria game though as it is sandwiched between UTD and Real Madrid.

Saladin

Utter shit today - bad decision taking, can't beat his opponent, can't create for shit and utter useless in transition.

70 mil. euros offer from Arsenal declined in January for this piece of trash.

Sailor Mars

Bust of a signing. Hopefully the club will be able to recoup the transfer fee by sending him back to the PL.
Club has to do better with its forward signings. Torres didn't deliver, nor did Raphinha.

Home of Barca Fans