11 - Raphinha

feggydinho

Got that Alexis Sanchez sketchy dribbling vibe to him. Stuck him in a lesser side with a more free role and he will be excellent.

Still for the level of Barca right now, and Dembele out, he should he given more liberties.

Oh, and just don't sub out your best performers. Even if you're little Van Gaal notebook says "Raphi out at 60".

Alexis was a far better dribbler

feggydinho

Just saw new footage of him pissed and punching the bench seat in front of him.

That was stupid from him, and it's not like he has been world class so far however he has been getting the results. I just hope Xavi doesn't take it personal and try to use Ferran more, but definitely stupid from Raphinha (you don't do that). Like he was even cursing at Xavi from the bench

feggydinho

I could swear Alexis went an entire season for us without beating his man. Dude wasn't getting past anyone.

You probably need to rewatch his games here, he skipped past Marcelo and Alonso for fun (even spinning around Ramos then) and he always seem to perform more for Chile than Barca back then. Was a great dribbler in Udinese, Chile, and Arsenal and didn't really light it up here but he was still a far better dribbler than Raphinha

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He's slowly winning me over. He's a very chaotic player and he never stops trying. Not as composed/elegant and good as I hoped he would be but he has his uses.

delancey

He was absolutely right to be upset the other day for getting substituted. Imagine trying trying trying, being the best Barca player on the pitch, only to get substituted yet again.

Meritocracy?

Meanwhile biscuits, xavis bff irl is our most played player (excluding our goalie).

OVI9323

He was right but should do it once again and he should be put on the bench for a few match...This type of behaviour can be poison for the team unity

vuji_31

He was right but should do it once again and he should be put on the bench for a few match...This type of behaviour can be poison for the team unity

You are to soft.

We need players like this, not pussies like we had in CL last 8 years.

OVI9323

You are to soft.

We need players like this, not pussies like we had in CL last 8 years.

It's not what my girl was saying last night...

In fact i like it but acting like that is just dumb if you do it frequently... i'm not asking for Jordi alba type of behaviour but acting crazy and disrespect his teamate publicly doesn't look pretty useful isn't it?

You're not happy show it, say it but not like that. One time is ok, 2 time is just dumb.

delancey

I think it is good to show your emotions. He apologized afterwards. I never got the impression that he wanted to show disrespect towards his teammates. I think he felt disrespected by our rookie manager who is still learning how to manage one of the biggest clubs in the world (with his brother). I just wonder if Xavi apologized for his amateurish decisions too?

What does his brother do anyhow?

Co0ter

I don't quite agree with the outburst, but I won't hold it against him either. He's going through his best bout of form for us, and Xavi subs him out when he's still running on all cylinders and for Torres of all people.

There are no tactics which make the team better by subbing Torres in. I might have lost my composure and punched the seat too.

Rory

I honestly thought it was one of the stupidest subs I've seen in a long time. Raphinha was having his big moment, all momentum had been built through him. If we were to score a winner it would have been because of him. He's probably thinking this is my moment to show who I am for barca after being a little underwhelming and then Xavi goes lol here's some shit spaniard to replace you.

Home of Barca Fans