11 - Raphinha

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I hope he continues to produce G+A because without them he is detrimental to the play. But he is the one making the difference in Dembele's absence.

Really he just needs to start playing better. Fewer wtf decisions, fewer turnovers, better dribbling attempts, and he would be a 70m winger.

jamrock

He's showed up with so many big goals & assist, one more season to adapt & his overall play will also improve.

soul24rage

FrDU67CWAAMpq16

serghei

His first half was great, great goal, nice one touch passing, very few errors, opened up the play in conditions of heavy traffic very very well. 2nd half he was very absent, stalled the game, made too many errors and then by min 60 disappeared from the game completely.

Still, out of the players we have, he's one of the toughest mentally for sure, can play under pressure, and you can tell he is used to it.

vuji_31

He was better in first half because Roberto was going forward, and he was also playing more in midfield in some ocasions.

If we can get Cancelo on loan, or some other more offensive RB I can bet he will be better.

Devils

This cat doesn't necessarily play well but manages to provide important assists or goals when needed.

Guess that's all we can ask for these days.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
This cat doesn't necessarily play well but manages to provide important assists or goals when needed.

Guess that's all we can ask for these days.

True that! A couple of weeks ago I wanted us to give Torres another season and sell Raphinha - but yeah Torres shows up like like 10% of the time and Raphinha, even though he doesn't play as well as I would hope overall, he puts in 100% effort and scores some crucial goals... so yeah, maybe I should rethink.

jamrock

Contributed 18 goals and assist total, in 37 games this season all comps, quietly having a very impactful season even if his overall game isn't very pleasing to the eye just yet.

Home of Barca Fans