11 - Raphinha

OVI9323

Will not remove the fact that he held us down to get this 12 point lead. Not a starter but he's useful again middle tier team and defender

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It hurts to watch him 1v1. He is an impotent winger, just poses no threat. I don't care about his goal contributions, defenders just don't fear him and it's making us less dangerous.

Wizzbar

New signing
What the fuck is wrong with this guy? Can't remember last time I saw anybody who is able to loose every fucking ball he recives. Unbelievable...

JamDav1982

Decent player that doesnt fit.

The club need to be ruthless and try to punt him, Lewa and Kounde in summer but seems they are untouchable.

Birdy

It hurts to watch him 1v1. He is an impotent winger, just poses no threat. I don't care about his goal contributions, defenders just don't fear him and it's making us less dangerous.

The fact that Ferran looks 10 times better than him as an RW says a lot about him (not about Ferran)

The worst signing of the summer. Should cash in on him like crazy come summer

jamrock

Lol people are sick fickle, he was bad today & the last 2 games, but let's not forget how everyone bar a few was saying how good he was just a few weeks ago.

He's done a excellent job in his first season & contributed big in us winning the league.

If we get a big offer we sell it's just business, but he's been good for us in his first season at the club.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Lol people are sick fickle, he was bad today & the last 2 games, but let's not forget how everyone bar a few was saying how good he was just a few weeks ago.

He's done a excellent job in his first season & contributed big in us winning the league.

If we get a big offer we sell it's just business, but he's been good for us in his first season at the club.

I've thought since his first appearances that he isn't talented enough for Barca. None of his goals and assists changed my mind. Squad player at best, and I suspect he isn't worth the wages and transfer fee splashed on him for the level he's showing. With good scouting we could find a similar-level player for 20-30m with better 1v1 ability, Raph cost 60m. Mitoma cost Brighton 3m, albeit he needed a year on loan to adapt to Europe.

jamrock

Lets not do Brighton signed X players for Y dollars thing because that's a over simplification of how things work.

If you didn't rate him from day one fair enough

Birdy

Not even 20-30m

How much Abde costed? He was already better 1-1 dribbler last season than Raphina, let alone now that he has developed more

The sad truth is we have no scouting analytics department because the role of the sporting director is handed to Xavi and Jordi

Home of Barca Fans