11 - Raphinha

Sailor Mars

Aside from the foul, an absolutely useless right foot on him. Restricts shooting angles and passing lanes when he constantly has to put the ball onto his left.

Plus he usually only beats his defenders by speed rather than dribbling ability, so he is on the run and that narrows the time the window is open for a good pass or shot.

BusiTheKing

Don't see this being a regular thing. That was some of the most frustrating shit I've ever witnessed, being rugby tackled everytime you make a run and the referee doing absolutely nothing about it. Plus tempers are always volatile in the first game.

iniestaGOAT

Don't see this being a regular thing. That was some of the most frustrating shit I've ever witnessed, being rugby tackled everytime you make a run and the referee doing absolutely nothing about it. Plus tempers are always volatile in the first game.

I received a clothesline from Hell from Mitrovic

WWe's JBL style

Saladin

Nothing to do with race lmfao.

Kante a nice lad for example

And Pepe known Baboon.

Take your race politics somewhere else this is football forum
Nahh, you are perpetrating disgusting, narrow-minded viewpoints along with a few other rotten to the core apples - hopefully your morality improves, there is always hope.

Stating that Raphinha would be a favela hoodlum obviously has nothing to do with his ethnicity or background. Mere random conjecture 😏

Saladin

The fact you found it racist tells more about your own prejudices.
Yeah, I'm prejudiced alright. We all are on a spectrum, but I wouldn't make claims about our players based on their background, be it nationality, ethnicity or other base line characteristics. So there's that, I guess.

Horatio

You're welcome
Yeah, I'm prejudiced alright. We all are on a spectrum, but I wouldn't make claims about our players based on their background, be it nationality, ethnicity or other base line characteristics. So there's that, I guess.
He's inhouse troll. Not to be taken seriously.

Home of Barca Fans