11 - Raphinha

JamDav1982

The board have positioned themselves well for next summer also when hopefully be in better place to sell players and get full FFP value and also then to extend players to get more FFP space if needed.

In a years time when Barca can sell players and have some Barca B players pushing there could be another big kick on with squad quality which is already high.

Saladin

Agree.

With worst situation ever we got this squad who can beat or should be anyone beside Man City, Bayern and Arsenal.

We don't have any real big flaw in team, there is no deadweight like in previous years.

Can't wait for the next games to see how Xavi will lineup team.

Hope so Felix plays instead of Gavi from first minute.

--Balde-------------Lewa-------------Lamine--
----------------Felix--------------Gundo---------------
----------------De Jong-------Romeu--------------
----Christensen------Kounde----Cancelo---

On the bench we have Gavi, Ferran, Rapinha, Fermin, Martinez and Araujo and Pedri are out because of injuries.
That's a tasty lineup, would maybe consider switching Gundo with Romeu positions and Gavi instead of Romeu 😊

vuji_31

This.

We added a ton of salary mass this summer.

[approx]
Felix - 14m
Cancelo - 13.5m
Gundagon - 19m
Inigo - 9m
Romeu - 5m (3.5m +1.5m) [3.5m transfer fee /3]

We squeeked it out in the end, but clearly alot of cap space to play with in the end. Hell these 5 incorporations are bigger than the whole salary mass of a lower LaLiga sides.

I'm unsure if Vitor counts to this summers FFP, but he must be part of next years projections.

So with less idealist Xavi picks, and Mendes board influence I wonder what we could of achieved.

But it does look good on paper, though Romeu is a blackspot.
Gundogan salary is to much if you ask me, he could become deadweight in year or two.

Also don't know about Inigo, how much did he have in Bilbao so we need to give him 10mil per season...

Other are fine, this players are on loan and from big clubs, it makes sense.

Home of Barca Fans