11 - Raphinha

kilian

You rarely see a player that is this bad in decision-making. He almost always chooses the worst option in the attacking third.
Has a good cross, shooting is pretty good, has some dribbling skills, but all of that is completely useless when his brain isn`t capable of choosing the right option at least 50 % of the time.

Neeraj

This guy is a classic mid table to lower table player. Bang average at most things, abysmal at decision making. No way he shluld be here next season. I'm sure we can recoup some money for him. sell.

Daisymorr

He is a counter attack player who might look good in a a team that plays that way. When he has to do controlled build up play, he cannot take the correct decision when on the ball.
If we got 30 mil from maybe a Serie A team I would take it.
Would love to do a player plus money deal for Khvicha Kvaratskhelia. Although we might need to add about 70 mil including Raphinha

Neeraj

He is a counter attack player who might look good in a a team that plays that way. When he has to do controlled build up play, he cannot take the correct decision when on the ball.
If we got 30 mil from maybe a Serie A team I would take it.
Would love to do a player plus money deal for Khvicha Kvaratskhelia. Although we might need to add about 70 mil including Raphinha
Counter attacking player? With his pace? Dude had an empty pitch in front of him and 1 v 1 vs the keeper and gets caught by a CB running back from yards to make up. Not a counter attacking player AT ALL. That's not to say he's good at possession cause he sucks at that too.

Daisymorr

Counter attacking player? With his pace? Dude had an empty pitch in front of him and 1 v 1 vs the keeper and gets caught by a CB running back from yards to make up. Not a counter attacking player AT ALL. That's not to say he's good at possession cause he sucks at that too.
We signed him from Leeds because of his "Good" performances.
Leeds were playing and end to end game under Bielsa, counter attacking.
Raphinha was a counter attacking player with his direct style but maybe he has lost that speed.
He is not a slow build up player anyway.
Regardless, he is not good enough. Needs to be replaced.

fergus90

I think being at a big club with expectations is too much for him, he’s never looked up for the challenge since day 1. Prone to lose his cool and do silly things which all points to a player who has no confidence in his abilities.

kilian

Even with careful planning of finances, we managed to splash 120m on Torres and this guy.

Barca really is a special club.

behindbrowneyes

He is the best example of a player that wants to much. He desperately tries everything, but somehow the output doesn't fit.

One of those players that might improve a lot when hired a mental coach that works with him one on one. If that doesn't help, he just lacks the ability.

Very unbrazilian when it comes to dribbling and then suddenly does something incredible that makes you think he could be a proper winger.

Devils

Even with careful planning of finances, we managed to splash 120m on Torres and this guy.

Barca really is a special club.

Xavi’s recruitment program.

This guy is so bad. If you took all of Di Maria’s skill and athleticism away, you would end up with this bum.

This guy and Torres are just atrocious.

Can anyone even say these two are upgrades over players like Munir or Cristian Tello who cost this club nothing in transfer fees? I don’t think you can.

Home of Barca Fans