11 - Raphinha

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Cannot believe he has played his whole career on the wing. Been crying out for him to be played as a right sided attacking midfielder. Combined lovely with Lamine down that side as well.

He needs to learn to retain possession better and a little more guile and finesse with his final ball. But he more than makes up for that with his work rate, long range shooting and progessive passing game.

He is way way too slow to be good enough to play on the wing for a top club. This seemed obvious when we bought him. I hope he is seen as, and played, exclusively as an attacking midfielder from now on.

I will repeat what I said months ago. He can be like an old ( when he lost his pace ) Gareth Bale for us.

M3ls

Cannot believe he has played his whole career on the wing. Been crying out for him to be played as a right sided attacking midfielder. Combined lovely with Lamine down that side as well.

He needs to learn to retain possession better and a little more guile and finesse with his final ball. But he more than makes up for that with his work rate, long range shooting and progessive passing game.

He is way way too slow to be good enough to play on the wing for a top club. This seemed obvious when we bought him. I hope he is seen as, and played, exclusively as an attacking midfielder from now on.

I will repeat what I said months ago. He can be like an old ( when he lost his pace ) Gareth Bale for us.
At least he's faster than Lamin.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Think Flick loves him. He has the speed, works hard and isn't afraid to take his chances and shoot. Plus can play in all 3 positions up-front.

Home of Barca Fans