11 - Raphinha

Horatio

You're welcome
Cheese man is a 120m euros player, that was amazing 30m per year or something like that.

He needs to do more than cardio at that price, constant magic is the requirement.

yes. fair enough. was about to say. he did come with hefty price tag.

vuji_31

Griezmann was playing out of positon and was overllaping with Messi. I don't remember Griezmann doing anything in big games. He was not good.

El Ilusionista

Griezmann was playing out wide on the left under Valverde he was trash. He was decent under Koeman though playing more central. But still too much money and on far too high wages. I think he could have cooked post Messi.

Gazzznigga

This is the most control-ess player i have ever seen.

How some Barca fans watch this dude and heap praises or manage to call him a talented footballer is beyond my bewilderment....pure nonsense!

Givenchy

This is the most control-ess player i have ever seen.

How some Barca fans watch this dude and heap praises or manage to call him a talented footballer is beyond my bewilderment....pure nonsense!
He is what he is, at the end of the day he's making an impact but agree he's shockingly bad at times on the ball.

JamDav1982

Him on the left helps as an option when Balde is needed for pace at back or Balde not playing.

Less dribbling as well. Touch and in to attacker is enough and as usual will work his arse off.

Home of Barca Fans