11 - Raphinha

Total-Football

Clumsy with the ball but offer a lot. He runs a lot so that lewa dont need to, a bit like prime suarez did for messi (in terms of defense obviously). Those defensive duties do not hinder his being dynamic in attacking mode too. So far so good .

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Just wanted to give a shout-out to this guys attitude. He has been the best player in the first two games, playing centrally, and as soon as Olmo came in he was shunted out of position at left wing again.

But he didn't complain, or feel sorry for himself, or throw his toys out of the pram like a lot of players these days would. Instead he rolled his sleeves up and provided the assist for the equaliser.

I'm not a fan of him out wide, and would still probably take the cash if they are going to use him out there, but his positive personality is a breath of fresh air.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
He did a good enough job at CAM agaisnt Bilbao, when the Dolphin was doing some work, but when one whole side of your attack is switched of and shit, you cannot expect to do miracles. Our whole team was disjointed because of that one Player.

You keep Raphinha there and play Olmo as a LW and see, he will do good enough job.

The guy has a beast tenacity and will work good enough anywhere.

FCBfan22

He did a good enough job at CAM agaisnt Bilbao, when the Dolphin was doing some work, but when one whole side of your attack is switched of and shit, you cannot expect to do miracles. Our whole team was disjointed because of that one Player.

You keep Raphinha there and play Olmo as a LW and see, he will do good enough job.

The guy has a beast tenacity and will work good enough anywhere.
Olmo at CAM is a totally different beast than Olmo at LW.

The solution for the season is Olmo at CAM and Raphinha at LW. Both are much better in those positions. Raphinha was proven yesterday and Olmo we know from the past.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Olmo at CAM is a totally different beast than Olmo at LW.

The solution for the season is Olmo at CAM and Raphinha at LW. Both are much better in those positions. Raphinha was proven yesterday and Olmo we know from the past.
I agree. Olmo is best at CAM and Raphinha is better at LW.

I was pointing out that Raphinha can play good enough at CAM. He was not working well this game because of the shit left side of our team.

If Olmo was registered before, I think we would have never seen Dolphin at LW. It would have been this setup from day 1.
The finances and then dolphin having a semi decent match a game before was the reason flick had to keep the same lineup for a tough away game.

Porque

He's been great off the ball.

On the ball, we need more control in the hole which is why we looked better both times Ferran went off and Raphi went wide.

The biggest positive in this is that we can give Olmo, Fermin and Pedri plenty of game time.

The big fuckin egg in the room is that there is no relief for both Raphi and Lamine who will be dead by Christmas unless we can bring someone in.

jamrock

He's been great off the ball.

On the ball, we need more control in the hole which is why we looked better both times Ferran went off and Raphi went wide.

The biggest positive in this is that we can give Olmo, Fermin and Pedri plenty of game time.

The big fuckin egg in the room is that there is no relief for both Raphi and Lamine who will be dead by Christmas unless we can bring someone in.

That's where fati and Torres comes in, Torres on the RW, Fati left.

Bernal getting injured also fucks the forward line, because now even when de jong is back, pedri will be locked into playing the D.P with him, I'm ruling out gavi until January.

At least we could push Pedri up and Olmo wide,if we wanted to rest let's say yamal, and still have a lot of quality in the 3 behind lewa.

But we also have fermin.

The squad is running on fumes right now.

Porque

That's where fati and Torres comes in, Torres on the RW, Fati left.

Bernal getting injured also fucks the forward line, because now even when de jong is back, pedri will be locked into playing the D.P with him, I'm ruling out gavi until January.

At least we could push Pedri up and Olmo wide,if we wanted to rest let's say yamal, and still have a lot of quality in the 3 behind lewa.

But we also have fermin.

The squad is running on fumes right now.

So what your saying is... we should have kept Gundy, Bob and Faye.

I think with cap space, we could solve this rather easily. Chinesa/Coman and Rabiot.

Home of Barca Fans