11 - Raphinha

Givenchy

Dembouz-Lewa-Raphinha

Hyped for next season!

if we can get Kounde with Memphis going the other way that's the best summer we've had in a long ass time.

Bobo32

Dembouz-Lewa-Raphinha

Hyped for next season!

if we can get Kounde with Memphis going the other way that's the best summer we've had in a long ass time.

At least Lewa can score some goals, as well as connect some passes.........

I hardly watched this Raphinha guy, the odd game and some compilations, but the stats aren't too flattering for him, to say the least.

Last season:
0,33 goals per game (his best stat that I can see, and last season was his best here, although non penalty goals are only at 0,22, not that good after all)
2,58 shots per game, 24,7% on target (shoots very often, most often misses. Fati shoots the most by a distance in Barcelona at 2,14 per game, but he's at 44,4% on target and 1,07 goal per game)
0,09 assists per game (pretty terrible)
39,5 passes attempted per game, 63,8% success
4,60 dribbles attempted per game, 39,6% success

He seems like a discount Depay, and that's saying a lot. I think I might even come to prefer Dembele to this guy.

Porque

I think we might get to the end of the season and realise Real Betis bought the better Brazilian right winger!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Cautiously optimistic. I have only watched him once and wasn't that impressed, granted Leeds was dominated by the other team I forgot who and he didn't get a lot of touches. The few times he did he was fast but bungled it with his excessive feet work.

At least he is still young and has a decent resale market if he doesn't work out.

fergus90

I’ve watched him almost weekly for a couple years and like I said on page 1, he is underrated and was way too good for Leeds.

I’m confident he will do very well at Barca. Full Brazil international too.

Chelsea wanted him, Arsenal wanted him, Bayern were linked last season when Gnabry and Comans future was unsure. The lad can play, especially now he’s at a team who are protagonists on the field.

footywithuti

Hi guys, hope all of you are doing well. Regular Leeds United viewer here. I made a short video detailing everything you need to know about Raphinha for those of you interested. He?s a top talent and was far and away the star performer for a side who would have finished bottom of the league without him. I think he?ll be a great success at the Camp Nou. I?d love to hear your thoughts and am happy to answer any questions you may have, cheers!

https://youtu.be/gRDWvT95bXY

FinBarcelonafan

I hardly watched this Raphinha guy, the odd game and some compilations, but the stats aren't too flattering for him, to say the least.

Last season:
0,33 goals per game (his best stat that I can see, and last season was his best here, although non penalty goals are only at 0,22, not that good after all)
2,58 shots per game, 24,7% on target (shoots very often, most often misses. Fati shoots the most by a distance in Barcelona at 2,14 per game, but he's at 44,4% on target and 1,07 goal per game)

He seems like a discount Depay, and that's saying a lot. I think I might even come to prefer Dembele to this guy.

Yeah those stats are ugly.

fergus90

He's an attacking winger, he's hardly going to have a passing percentage in the late 80's early 90's is he being at Leeds.

He's been in a side who played primarily on the counter attack his time there.

I'm sure he will pump those numbers up when we are lethargically pumping the ball about aimlessly.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Last season:

Raphinha is 100% class player and nothing like Depay

feggydinho

Last season:

He's got some red flags, and that's why I don't still understand why we paid so much for him. He's a decent addition at the right price though.

Zidane82

He's an attacking winger, he's hardly going to have a passing percentage in the late 80's early 90's is he.

He was playing at Leeds, a side who played primarily on the counter attack his time there.

I'm sure he will pump those numbers up when we are lethargically pumping the ball about aimlessly.

Exactly
Leeds had one goal scorer Bamford who missed the whole season
He is a consistent player and quite often unplayable against tougher defences than he will face in Spain

feggydinho

Raphinha is 100% class player and nothing like Depay

Depay is still quality, he's gotten over 30 plus league goals and assists twice in his career, and gotten over 20 league g/a thrice, so a total of 5 times. That's no easy feat, plus Raphinha hasn't achieved 20 g/a once yet.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys, hope all of you are doing well. Regular Leeds United viewer here. I made a short video detailing everything you need to know about Raphinha for those of you interested. He?s a top talent and was far and away the star performer for a side who would have finished bottom of the league without him. I think he?ll be a great success at the Camp Nou. I?d love to hear your thoughts and am happy to answer any questions you may have, cheers!

https://youtu.be/gRDWvT95bXY

Welcome to Barca Forum!

Home of Barca Fans