11 - Raphinha

Andresito

Staff member
He was left out of Brazil's squad last time around and he couldn't have had a better response. Although I wouldn't mind if he was left out again to rest.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yes, I loved his game again last night although you could see he was beginning to unravel from Getafe‘s repetitive fouling the ref was too permissive to punish

That energy of his is great but I started to be concerned he’d get sent off

Total-Football

His goal is very reflective of his role. He played the corner AND was 2 meters away from the goal to score after just 3 or 4 seconds . He storms the box as many times as possible for numeric superiority . He does that without sacrificing his role in midfield . Another thing.. just like Yamal, he plays with world class maturity now. Never tries to do anything extra or flashy or unnecessary.

We move.

My captain of the third reich

Birdy

He has improved/shown his true level/whatever you want to call it. I think there is no going back, he is just a world class player now. It has clicked

At the end of the day it is crucial to have a coach who understands what player he has in his hands

If Xavi was still around, he would have still been asked to hug the touchline, and everyone of us here would still be cursing him

Home of Barca Fans