14 - Javier Mascherano

Barcafan 2304

I'm more concerned about Mascherano in the UEFA Champions League, El Clasico (Real Madrid C.F.), El Derbi Barceloni (R.C.D. Espanyol), and Cup Final. Everyone is Barcelona is going to be 110% for these types of games. I'll promise you Mascherano is hoping for a UEFA Champions League win

Mascherano was brought for these type of games, Pep seems to acknowldge that Inter beat us because of a soft centre

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
scaled.php

nebeer

Love is All
Against Atletico he is most likely to come off the bench, though in his last match I felt that he was already bonding well in the midfield.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Yeah, but I think it's more safety to begin with Busquets... then, with the result more or less in our hands, put Masch...

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
continuing on my rant- why does he need to have a card in every game that he plays? there was no need for that yellow but again mascherano HAD to do it.

fucking idiot.

busquets wouldnt even let mascherano come near his spot at this rate. and i can bet you guys that since mascherano cant slot in the back two when we have the ball (a la busquets/toure), he wouldnt be featured as much in our season.

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The new Caceres?

I still hope we see the "bit yer legs" Masch-Biscuits double pivot at some point. Maybe against Madrid if things go wrong, see how many players we can take out.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
The new Caceres?

I still hope we see the "bit yer legs" Masch-Biscuits double pivot at some point. Maybe against Madrid if things go wrong, see how many players we can take out.

oh come now, don't be ridiculous.

dude is probably the best DM in the world, he just needs some time to adapt to la liga.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Relax guys. It was in injury time and a counter attack. Not the time to be cool and collected. He did the right thing.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
continuing on my rant- why does he need to have a card in every game that he plays? there was no need for that yellow but again mascherano HAD to do it.

fucking idiot.

busquets wouldnt even let mascherano come near his spot at this rate. and i can bet you guys that since mascherano cant slot in the back two when we have the ball (a la busquets/toure), he wouldnt be featured as much in our season.

That thing we can't be sure about J... We've thought the same about Busi half an year ago, but then he improved a lot in the mean time. Also Masch is not entirely new to being a defender, he's previously played a Rb, though not ceter half

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
The new Caceres?

thats the only way that i can see this working. with messi being injured, mascherano can get more playing time but seriously, idiot needs to realise that this is not EPL.

his tackles are late and rash and plays too deep for my liking.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Give him some time... He has not been impressive and definitely has a lot too learn, especially reducing his bookings... It'll take a few more matches to fit in, I guess...

Fourteen

Monster Masch

He didn't HAVE to do it. He has said himself recently that he needs time to get use to the pace and playing styles of the opposition. To be fair he hasn't had the playing time and coming on as a sub to play against a fast paced Atletico attack isn't going to do him any favours.

Home of Barca Fans