14 - Javier Mascherano

gingerless

sitll not sure about set pieces... almost every time he does a shit job of covering a player/clearing the ball... that goal shakhtar scored in camp nou was his fault totally.

iookram

Instead of who? I love Mascherano and he is amazing but if Puyol is fit, Masch doesn't have a place in the starting line-up. Maybe he'll come on as a sub for Busquets but I doubt that will happen if Busquets and Puyol are both fit.

I'd rather we start a raring-to-go Mascherano instead of a not-fully-100% Puyol. We could bring Puyol on for David Villa/Pedro and push Mascherano up to midfield when we need to close out the match.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Holy shit! This guy owned everyone tonight, he was absolutely perfect, I'm really glad he was able to show his class in our club, he definitely deserves a lot more minutes next season (take note Yaya)...

Gibbons

If we are forced to play with one of Masch or Busquets at CB, I think the team plays better as a whole with Masch there. In my opinion, Masch has a little more pace than Busquets, so he's better on the counter. He's also a better tackler (albeit sometimes a bit reckless). Busquets at DM allows us to keep our creativity and possession in the midfield, which we need to dominate a game. I thought Masch played really well tonight.

Home of Barca Fans