14 - Javier Mascherano

Clockwise

Buccaneer
He did tackle Wilshere in the 1st half, it was 100% clean but the little cunt stayed on the ground to cry it out. Then Abi tried to choke Van Persie if i recall correctly.

Abi :wub: ( I refuse to accept I'n horribly biased and I'd be hating all over any other player than Abi, if some one else had ever done that :p)
Van Persie was a cnunt of highest order in that game.

he meant to help Arsenal in their routine, choking habits. not that they had any problems in that department though, playing an injured Cesc, then that back pass and all, but Abi is just too kind.

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

Van Persie made a criminal tackle against Leo in the opening minutes which could have easily gotten him a roja. He wasnt even booked, after that he started questioning all the ref's decisions and caused a lot of tension. Abi was right to want to choke him, I would too.

Yugi

that match :lol:
still remember some arsenal fans and how they were saying they will play with style and what they believe and they didnt have one shot on goal and choked so bad :lol:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's a shame this guy has to play second fiddle in our team... He was huuuuuge once again, worked his ass off and delivered the goods!

D

danumber10

This guy is worth at least 50 millions. what a player. I just love this guy too much!!! Best signing everrrr along with Alves!!

gingerless

ridiculously good performance, dat jukes, dat passing, dat defending... like i said earlier, he's like a puyol/abidal/busquets mix

barcaboy15

MOTM for me. It's truly ridiculous how much his passing has improved, he's so cool and calm on the ball now - spreading it around, dribbling out from defence.

Pep has a problem now, with Masch playing like this how can he not start!?

E

estranged

just dropping by to give my weekly dose of man love

this man plays with so much heart :worthy:

F

Flavia

MOTM for me. It's truly ridiculous how much his passing has improved, he's so cool and calm on the ball now - spreading it around, dribbling out from defence.

Pep has a problem now, with Masch playing like this how can he not start!?
I rather have this problem, than being with the problems we had on the defense not long ago.

Home of Barca Fans