14 - Javier Mascherano

barcaboy15

It's actually really unbelievable what a player he has become for us!? He is just unbeatable. After Messi, our player of the season without a doubt. And all for what was it? 14m?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Here's the deal though, will he start against Madrid? Perhaps with Puyol as LB? Or 3 man defense with Puyol and Piqué?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's a lovely read from Sid...Yeah, he exceeded my expectations, no doubt...Of course, he doesn't play in the position he was bought for either...I never quite believed he had the quality to play in this midfield but Pep found a way to harness & maximize Mascherano's best attributes...I think he should be playing CB for Albicelestes too...He's been immense...He's cut from similar cloth as Puyol

cro-man

he is the reason why levante didnt score a goal more and he is the reason why we can play with only 3 defenders away. In my opinion he is the best defender the world.. awesome

The man is such a freakin' monster. I don't think I ever watched such a tenacious defender in my life. His epic tackle in the penalty box says it all. The man really earned his nickname. Confident badger, with his weird badger face :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans