14 - Javier Mascherano

Meitux

we are so damn lucky to have him glad that pep trusted him in the center back and look what he became now and he is propably the best tackler in the world

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Mascherano didn't make any foul in his last 3 Liga matches #fcblive Zaragoza Getafe Levante, Completed all 3 games [via el periodico]

:mascherano:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Mascherano didn't make any foul in his last 3 Liga matches #fcblive Zaragoza Getafe Levante, Completed all 3 games [via el periodico]

:mascherano:

That is so amazing... One of the concerns when he came was he could be a little rash, which could be the reason for many yellow cards, but goddman this guy has adapted so well...

Theconomist

That is so amazing... One of the concerns when he came was he could be a little rash, which could be the reason for many yellow cards, but goddman this guy has adapted so well...

Have never seen a guy fight harder to keep his place in the team. You saw it in his eyes last season. He played perfectly for 5 games up to the classico was benched didn't even bother him when he played again was better and better.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

The game vs Hercules :lol:
Tough, unnecessary challenge -> Yellow card + Free kick -> Goal

A bit like Busquets vs Atletico. I had genuine concerns, but they proved me wrong with some fantastic performances.

Ohio Catalan

this guy is head-and-shoulders the best defender in the world. it's a crime he doesn't get weekly football, particularly with how bad pique has been for nearly this entire season. maybe it's because I love him, but it seems like he RARELY puts in a bad performance. 10/10 signing and a guaranteed club legend at this rate.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Despite the position he started with in football was as a midfielder, what he thrives at as a player is being a destroyer, not a creator. He's a natural defender, I believe he is more of center back than a midfielder, might sound a bit crazy but I'm starting to believe so.. and as we know in Barca our defenders must also pass the ball well, and have a good touch, which he understandably acquired playing in mid which is why he fits in like a glove in our defense. Not good enough for our mid, perfect for our backline.

Theconomist

Despite the position he started with in football was as a midfielder, what he thrives at as a player is being a destroyer, not a creator. He's a natural defender, I believe he is more of center back than a midfielder, might sound a bit crazy but I'm starting to believe so.. and as we know in Barca our defenders must also pass the ball well, and have a good touch, which he understandably acquired playing in mid which is why he fits in like a glove in our defense. Not good enough for our mid, perfect for our backline.

Mascherano would be incredible in a 4 man midfield.

Home of Barca Fans