14 - Javier Mascherano

BarcaGirl

Luis Enrique: "I saw Mascherano mainly as centre back, but now I see he can also help us in midfield."

Praise the Lord! Finally! :worthy:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone missing Busi needs to think hard and try to think what exactly did he bring to the table in last couple of years.
Give Mascherano a proper run here and you'll see the difference in both dedication and quality.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Everyone missing Busi needs to think hard and try to think what exactly did he bring to the table in last couple of years.
Give Mascherano a proper run here and you'll see the difference in both dedication and quality.

Give Busi a break. His hernia is clearly causing him issues.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why is he playing all the time then?
And if true, he shouldn't be playing.
Injury or not, he sucks and we have options.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Up until Xavi's goal, he was the MOtM for me. Great game from him overall. Good to see that Lucho is open for him to play in midfield.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Busquets have had several good-great games this season. A couple of bad games and he is being called for lazy, that he sucks and what not.

Funny. Very funny.

Sometimes, people are too busy disliking a player that they would quickly disregard whatever he does.

L

linetty

Bojan you seem to have a really short memory. Busi had a few great games this season and his interceptions led to goals on more than 2 occasions.

F

Flavia

Bojan's bias against Busquets is something...

Masch was OK today, he can give Busi a good rest sometimes.

Schumi

I am also of the opinion that he can do better than Sergio in midfield. But I get the sense that we can use both against mighty opponents.

CatalinR10

first Iniesta now Busi .

Who's next , Messi ?

:coffee:

Androutsos

The difference with Busi & Masche is that Masche make these massive lung busting sprints to do crazy slide tackles and win the ball and then takes two or three touches and plays a good ball into a forward player whilst Busi is already where he needs to be, sticks a leg out, wins the ball and plays a first time pass to a forward player.

Home of Barca Fans