14 - Javier Mascherano

F

Flavia

Masch press conferences are the best. You guys should read it, barcastuff has the best quotes. I'm on my phone now, hard to copy and paste here.

He made clear Messi is happy and not going anywhere.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Masch press conferences are the best. You guys should read it, barcastuff has the best quotes. I'm on my phone now, hard to copy and paste here.

I got it :)

Masch press conference:

"The past years were the best in the history of the club. The bar is high but we will fight to get there or at least come close"

"Messi said what he has always said, and what all players say - in football, you can't predict what will happen in 6-7 years."

"Vermaelen is a great player, showed it at Arsenal and BEL. I hope he can make his debut soon so he can feel totally integrated"

"Leo is happy. As far as I can see, he's doing great at the moment, both as a player and in his personal life."

"Smear campaign against Messi ongoing? Don't want to believe that. It's anyway impossible to discredit one of the best ever."

"Deulofeu is a great player. He's improving. He has the talent, now it will depend on him."

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

Totally agree, I comented about it in Messi's thread...

Icarium

Lifestealer
If argentina won the WC i would have given masch ballon d'or. Best midfielder in the world cup. Too bad we have to use him as CB because of our poor quality at the back.

Siberia

Rakitic: "Mascherano is a leader, he always gives 100%, very serious, works hard, never relaxes and doesn't allow the others to relax" [fcb]

A true leader

L

linetty

Not included in the squad. Any logical reason because I can't figure out any? ...Our arguably best player right now left out for such important fixture and he's not injured?!

Home of Barca Fans