14 - Javier Mascherano

JamDav1982

Samper right now? No, obviously not.

If he had first team experience and was used as Busquet's backup from the start of the season he would absolutely be, though.

So you agree he shouldnt be called up from B team then.

Glad thats sorted and we can end this Samper call.

Zangash

Banned
So you agree he shouldnt be called up from B team then.

Glad thats sorted and we can end this Samper call.

Sometimes I feel like you act like you can't read just to bust my balls.

We'd be royally fucked if we played him against Madrid and City because he is nowhere near what a Barca DM should be. Our best option for DM in this situation would be Samper but due to Lucho's refusal to call him up he has no experience and isn't ready to even think about playing these games.

Way to go, Lucho.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Mascherano: "Messi breaking goal records? Don't worry about numbers. Leo sees things only he can see, that's the big difference with others"

Mascherano: "I think the top-three teams will all lose points in the last few rounds. Nothing will be decided until the end of the Liga."

Alik

Masche is the by far the best option for CDM whilst Busquets is injured. We'll be fine with him.

Barcadub

He will have to sit out the Eibar game.

If he gets a yellow that him gone for the classico and Busquets is out aswel.

klc123

He was poor.

But he's really all we've got.

You really thought he was poor?..

Granted it wasn't his best game, but some of his best performances for barca have been in the DCM role, not only can he win and keep the ball (reference:his job), but he also can distribute the ball well.

My only criticism of our midfield against Rayo was that Iniesta was non-existent for large periods of the game.

Zangash

Banned
You really thought he was poor?..

Granted it wasn't his best game, but some of his best performances for barca have been in the DCM role, not only can he win and keep the ball (reference:his job), but he also can distribute the ball well.

My only criticism of our midfield against Rayo was that Iniesta was non-existent for large periods of the game.

You ask if I really thought he was poor, and then go on to admit he was poor and try to tell me how he's played well in the past.

Don't see the point of this post.

J

Jamie Cal

How was he today ? I never saw the game

He was alright. Certainly not "poor". And we were able to give him some rest too which is very important considering the games he's played, and the long world cup he had, and, of course, his importance to the team.

Home of Barca Fans