14 - Javier Mascherano

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Problem is, Bartra is a RB that can play the right CB spot...And Fontas is a left sided CB, the need is more for that position than the other

Gaby, shame, he can still deliver a nice longball but he doesn't have the pace to keep that backline secure, for me

Bionicman

Mascherano could give us that at this moment.
That was probably the plan for the next game before he got suspended. We'll still probably do that in the Copa final and the CL. In the Liga match, it'll be Milito or Fontas (with Masch out, Busquets has to play DM).

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Milito > fontas

Come on guys...

If I had to pick... Milito, even though it does scare me quite a bit.... And back on topic, glad masch is staying :)

F

Flavia

Milito > fontas

Come on guys...

If I had to pick... Milito, even though it does scare me quite a bit.... And back on topic, glad masch is staying :)
No. Fontas just needs a chance. It'd be good if Pep played him a few minutes against shakthar. Milito is over, sadly.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
No. Fontas just needs a chance. It'd be good if Pep played him a few minutes against shakthar. Milito is over, sadly.

Yes see you make more sense a FEW minutes not start the game and play 90+ minutes but have milito start.. And yes info believe his career at barca may be over but for now he's committed.. And let's use what we got

iookram

That was probably the plan for the next game before he got suspended. We'll still probably do that in the Copa final and the CL. In the Liga match, it'll be Milito or Fontas (with Masch out, Busquets has to play DM).

We don't want to but can definitely afford not winning in the Liga Clasico. So I agree - probably Milito or Fontas will play alongside Pique... And use Masch for the other 3 Clasicos.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Since nowadays it's all Messi when Barcelona is mentioned like it's all Barca-Madrid when Spain is mentioned, I think Masch was man of the match for 'the other Barcelona' tonight

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
He was fantastic tonight, he also won me over playing in a CB role. He adaquately challenged in the air, tackling was awesome. It certainly helped as Biscuits could move into midfield to help the passing.

Ocurrente

Problem is, Bartra is a RB that can play the right CB spot...And Fontas is a left sided CB, the need is more for that position than the other

Gaby, shame, he can still deliver a nice longball but he doesn't have the pace to keep that backline secure, for me

it's ok, mascherano can do the job

F

Flavia

Good he adapted so well at CB. Better than Busquets. He'll be needed for the other 3 clasicos, if Puyol's not fit.

Home of Barca Fans