Oriol Romeu (loaned to Girona)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
In the end it's not player's fault he was signed and gets to play almost all the time.
Xavi is the one who decides.

xXKonan

He's not good enough even to be subbed on to try and close games out with because he makes too many awful mistakes.

Basically, you're better off just trying to sub on a youth player at this point.

JohnN

He was never going to be enough. I am pretty sure we have some 16 yo kid in the academy that could replace him. He'll, I could have a go too.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
totally responsible for the second goal, just leaves Bellingham alone in the box. He was literally following him and just decided to stop once they got near the penalty stop. Absolutely brainless in addition to being technically inept and slower than Busi

Jaguar

Flair Trait
We wouldn’t have lost if he wasn’t subbed on. Guy has no clue what he’s doing and you legit need to 100% focussed with a high IQ if you’re gonna be physically handicapped as a pivot. Instead he has low IQ while physically handicapped, basically asking to be scored against.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
We wouldn’t have lost if he wasn’t subbed on. Guy has no clue what he’s doing and you legit need to 100% focussed with a high IQ if you’re gonna be physically handicapped as a pivot. Instead he has low IQ while physically handicapped, basically asking to be scored against.
everytime he gets the ball and attempts to dribble a player I get mini heart attacks. Like dude just move it along to the nearest available man, know your limitations. Man thinks he's the bald FdJ

Sell ASAP and don't play anymore. Don't know why Fermin left the game. Ok, he got the yellow card but he was 100x better. So if you whant to play insecure, let this man play and not Romeu.
Barca needs renewal and "restart" and Romeu is not a part of it - NOT AT ALL!

Co0ter

Ah yes, wasting money on other positions instead of focusing on DM which was our most exploitable position both during and after Busquets. Let's just buy more RWs eh?

But according to the forum experts buying 35 year old Lewanowski, Torres, Raphinha and Kounde by lord Xavi was vital to us winning La Liga last season! Despite most of them being in poor form 90% of the season. Had nothing to do with dumb defensive luck, Ter Stegen and the fact RM and AM had their worst seasons in years. No way!

I hate losing to RM but man do I love seeing the plebs here continue to look like fools. Dig in those heels though boys!

Iniesta Ultra

Sell ASAP and don't play anymore. Don't know why Fermin left the game. Ok, he got the yellow card but he was 100x better. So if you whant to play insecure, let this man play and not Romeu.
Barca needs renewal and "restart" and Romeu is not a part of it - NOT AT ALL!

We would've been better off with Fermin second yellow playing with 10 instead of 11 with romu.

Home of Barca Fans