19 - Lamine Yamal

Jaguar

Flair Trait
šŸ—£ļø Hansi Flick: ā€œLamine Yamal is an amazing player. It was an emotional game for him after what happened this week. Iā€™m proud of him, he helped us win today.ā€

Could tell he wasnā€™t playing his best, but he was definitely the best in the pitch.

M3ls

I watch a video of the team training and see how this guy only pretends that he is doing exercises.

With this mentality and approach to business, his career at a high level will quickly end.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I watch a video of the team training and see how this guy only pretends that he is doing exercises.

With this mentality and approach to business, his career at a high level will quickly end.

The videos the clubs post online are like 5 minutes of warm-up or exercises of a two hour training session, if not longer.

His mentality, approach to business, how cold-blooded and level headed he is, is the reason he's starting for Barcelona and Spain as one of the most important players of both teams.

He still has a lot to improve, but he doesn't play like some immature 17 year old that doesn't put the work in.

MontenegrinCuler

Sure, 5 minutes of training highlights will give you a very detailed description of how hard certain players work...šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Actually, I think it is the exact opposite. I believe he is working very hard considering how much he has changed since the start of his career.

Home of Barca Fans