19 - Lamine Yamal

Total-Football

Obviously but the religion of the pedophile warlord, scarce water and low plant mass produce lots of scums and scum mentality.

Other than that Mauretania (aka Marocco half of Algeria) had a great potential to be a great area, now even more due to the trade and growth of Bantu Africa, new tech regarding irrigation. Decent country Marocco with a decent agricultural civilization, fine products, but in my opinion stuck mainly in XI century due to the reasons mentioned above.
Not the whole population obviously but the majority in the issues that really matter.
Common among neo-bolshevics (brainwash), neocons, petty bourgeoisie (lack of basic education) is the notion that nations are met in their elitist circles and can be encountered in city breaks or study prostitution in a small talk, at a coffee or on the side road.
This delusion of "everyone is like us if only the bad guys will be dealt with" is a consequence of XVIII-XIX century politics when small groups were the nation. Of course as democracy and liberalism became realities, Abdullah that grows grapes had the same voice as Al-Dimashqi and if not you needed a brutal terror to keep Abdullah in check.
So while I agree with you, usually the scum or the upper middle class migrates in the first waves, I wouldn't blame the whole problem on that.
Because frankly I would prefer a high criminality over civil wars due to rasial or religious ideals or whatever the new Europeans tend to burn cities for.

As for his father, he is an average slum c tier man. There are from Scotland to Greece and from Portugal to Donbass probably milions of native Europeans like him and that says nothing about Marocco.
Yamal got lucky with the divorce, because this types of guys while are good fathers, family men in their intentions they aren't great at dealing with women, hardships.
Stunning.. from neo-bolshevism to Mauritania to Scotland to yamals father in the space of few words.. we ve got a scholar in our hands .

Masetro10

This is the year where we find out if Yamal is generational or not. Every team will make their gameplay around Yamal. Every club will have tape on him. I worry they could resort to roughing him up. Expect ankle injuries. I also worry his finishing could be highlighted as a major flaw.

If he can drop 15 goals + 15 assists all comps that is a very nice increase that keeps him in line with current projections. Flick's inverted winger system could help.

Alik

This is the year where we find out if Yamal is generational or not. Every team will make their gameplay around Yamal. Every club will have tape on him. I worry they could resort to roughing him up. Expect ankle injuries. I also worry his finishing could be highlighted as a major flaw.

If he can drop 15 goals + 15 assists all comps that is a very nice increase that keeps him in line with current projections. Flick's inverted winger system could help.
Only 17 years old. Would still take it slow with him.

SmilerBam

Here's hoping another generational talent will save our bacon again for the forseeasable future. Still early days, but the boy looks special.

M3ls

1st half against Valencia

Yamal was absolute crap for 49 minutes of the match. Terrible on the ball, lazy in defense.

He made an assist at the last second and now the fans will scream - ooh, genius.

We are waiting for the second half. I hope his game improves.

Messi983

Yamal was absolute crap for 49 minutes of the match. Terrible on the ball, lazy in defense.

He made an assist at the last second and now the fans will scream - ooh, genius.

We are waiting for the second half. I hope his game improves.

Ferran was invisible for 50 minutes.

M3ls

No pace for the winger, no pace.
Considering his long legs this is a disaster.
He is not able to escape from his opponent in a large space.

If this guy gains another 2-5 cm in height, it will be a disaster.

Home of Barca Fans