19 - Lamine Yamal

Iniesta Ultra

He doesn't have the balls to criticize big names.

Nah he's just trying to save face till the inevitable since he's the one who splashed on this Bayern amigo. BBZ, Lufta, and I were vehemently against him coming here. I'm still not sure if he's pissed at gimpball, chihua, donkey, abdenkey, the refs, or his own gimpiness. Pretty sure he and Xavi deserve each other though.

Porque

Most obvious thing was in attacking phase that there was no movement.

Abde gets the ball, slows down and everyone else stops too.

Ansu gets the ball, plays a 1 and no one moves for the 2.

We make it hard for ourselves by removing pace and movement against a low block. Just waiting for piece of magic, like the first goal. Can't thread a ball through 3 players onto one runner every week.

Iniesta Ultra

Most obvious thing was in attacking phase that there was no movement.

Abde gets the ball, slows down and everyone else stops too.

Ansu gets the ball, plays a 1 and no one moves for the 2.

We make it hard for ourselves by removing pace and movement against a low block. Just waiting for piece of magic, like the first goal. Can't thread a ball through 3 players onto one runner every week.

Xavi killed tiki taka, must play 'modern' dead gimp machineball with retards

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Great player and only 16, i remember when Odeegard was 16 and people said he will become a world star.....its too early to say anything about his future but atm it look fantastic

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Nah he's just trying to save face till the inevitable since he's the one who splashed on this Bayern amigo. BBZ, Lufta, and I were vehemently against him coming here. I'm still not sure if he's pissed at gimpball, chihua, donkey, abdenkey, the refs, or his own gimpiness. Pretty sure he and Xavi deserve each other though.
I'm of polish heritage and even I was against him coming lol. We're seeing a very sharp decline in form from when the WC began, who in their right fucking mind BUYS (?!) a 35 year old for +50M o_O

Iniesta Ultra

I'm of polish heritage and even I was against him coming lol. We're seeing a very sharp decline in form from when the WC began, who in their right fucking mind BUYS (?!) a 35 year old for +50M o_O

Only Messi's worth that and on a one year only.

Home of Barca Fans