20 - Dani Olmo

jamrock

Sometimes the club should step in and dictate things even if a manager prefers other players.

It's how you lose players like Thiago and Grimaldo for essentially nothing. We'll see how Faye develops at Rennes though, but he's unquestionably more talented than Sergi Domínguez and performed better than him at Barca B. I don't believe that Flick really rated Dom higher than Faye either. Obviously from the club's perspective they do not really want to announce that they had to sell a superior player to improve their books to help the FFP situation in the future.

Better optics to claim the other player was more highly rated or how someone like Inigo Martinez who didn't want to leave have the utmost trust of the manager.

Preaching to the choir on the Dom vs Faye situation.

But facts speak for themselves here, other players that were

1) clearly going to be sold (lenglet)
2) could have been sold for as much or more money (Garcia)

Either played more in pre season or was chosen to be apart of the first team.

While Faye was sold and didn't get much playing time in pree season.

Because the coach simply saw others as being ahead of him.

I disagree with that because I think Faye is better than both Dom and Garcia, but my opinion doesn't change facts.

Also it's funny how some are quick to believe the club is lying or trying to have things look favourable on their side.

But Faye agent is neutral and don't do the same right? 😂.

We sold him with a buy back clause and very good one by all measures, no nothing comparable to Thiago really

FinBarcelonafan

He is a brilliant player but prone to injuries because his dribbling style I think. It's double edged sword because the style makes him very effective but a lot of collision with legs too.

Windhook

I believe he was subbed off for a knock.

I said in the match-chat Olmo radiates confidence in this team. Gundogan was a leader as well, but Olmo being a La Masia product, feels to me, inspires more.

Home of Barca Fans